First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I don't like the new height tbh. Can someone please take a pic of what the rear visibility is like from inside the cabin with the standard uprights?
I’ll get you a better picture tomorrow! Sorry, I didn’t forget when you asked in the other thread. Just haven’t had time lately.

As you can see, it blocks about 1/4 of the rear view. Whenever cars come up behind me at stop lights, I can pretty much only see headlights + bumpers. Honestly hasn’t bothered me at all though. One thing to keep in mind is that my wing is angled down a bit. Might have slightly better visibility in the other configuration where there’s less attack angle.

DA023E78-0BAC-463E-BE26-1528AE765A6E.jpeg
Sponsored

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I’ll get you a better picture tomorrow! Sorry, I didn’t forget when you asked in the other thread. Just haven’t had time lately. As you can see, it blocks about 1/4 of the rear view. Whenever cars come up behind me at stop lights, I can pretty much only see headlights + bumpers. Honestly hasn’t bothered me at all but it’s noticeable.

DA023E78-0BAC-463E-BE26-1528AE765A6E.jpeg
All good. Appreciate it! How is it? Any drama? Loving it? Also, I looked at the instruction PDF and it didn't seem to show anyway to adjust the angle? Did I misread something?

And incidentally, it looks like the current view in the Type R! lol.

Thanks again!

Snapseed Medium.jpeg

jb_mkv

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
All good. Appreciate it! How is it? Any drama? Loving it? Also, I looked at the instruction PDF and it didn't seem to show anyway to adjust the angle? Did I misread something?

And incidentally, it looks like the current view in the Type R! lol.

Thanks again!

Snapseed Medium.jpeg
Absolutely love it! Haven’t had any issues or complaints.

Stryker Performance mounted it for me so I never got a chance to read the PDF. I’ll take a picture of the mounting points tomorrow but it’ll be obvious how you can configure it. I believe it’s a 6 degree difference.

Last edited:

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Absolutely love it! Haven’t had any issues or complaints.

Stryker Performance mounted it for me so I never got a chance to read the PDF. I’ll take a picture of the mounting points tomorrow but it’ll be obvious how you can configure it. I believe it’s a 6 degree difference.

I might be misremembering but I don’t believe I saw these additional screw points on A90Mvmt’s wing at the LA Auto Show… I’m sure it’s adjustable though because I asked ADRO if it’ll still be adjustable on the new (higher) mounts.
Awesome. Thank-you so much. Really appreciate the time! Wing looks so good on your car mate!

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Now that I have pulled the trigger on the wing, I have a question about the front lip..

How does the front lip affect clearance? How much lower does it sit than the stock lip?

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Now that I have pulled the trigger on the wing, I have a question about the front lip..

How does the front lip affect clearance? How much lower does it sit than the stock lip?
I should be able to give you some answers on this soon. My front lip, side skirts and wing just showed up yesterday. Planning on starting with the lip and side skirts then clench my cheeks together and send it on wing install lol

My guess is clearance shouldn’t be affected too much since it essentially replaces the stock one but we’ll see!

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
I should be able to give you some answers on this soon. My front lip, side skirts and wing just showed up yesterday. Planning on starting with the lip and side skirts then clench my cheeks together and send it on wing install lol

My guess is clearance shouldn’t be affected too much since it essentially replaces the stock one but we’ll see!
That would be awesome mate! I've already sold one kidney for the wing so why not just go without both kidneys and get the front lip too. 😂

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
That would be awesome mate! I've already sold one kidney for the wing so why not just go without both kidneys and get the front lip too. 😂
Follow up on clearance for ya! Honestly I think I only lost, at most, 1/2” (1.3 cm) or so of ground clearance. I’m also lowered on Swift springs as well for full context. First pic is the center of the lip and the second is passenger side

IMG_0121.jpeg

IMG_0120.jpeg

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Follow up on clearance for ya! Honestly I think I only lost, at most, 1/2” (1.3 cm) or so of ground clearance. I’m also lowered on Swift springs as well for full context. First pic is the center of the lip and the second is passenger side

IMG_0121.jpeg

IMG_0120.jpeg
Thanks mate! Being lowered makes it hard to compare as I'm at stock height but if it's just a 1/2 inch drop I may have to buy this lip too. Is there any end to the amount of money I can spend on this car? FML.

2.jpeg

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Just released! Rear diffuser now available - optional cap included for single exit applications or leave it open for dual. $1,550

DS200073.jpg

DSC08397.jpg
Is this a direct replacement requiring no drilling/ modification?
Sponsored