ADRO Supra Aero *Now Available* - DSG Performance

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Jason stop! Your making me regret not ordering the wing too!
Sponsored

mojo_jojo77777

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
So with that red one already delivered, does that mean the others will start shipping soon?

Are there any talks of potential taller uprights? I held off on wing, but would consider it later if it was slightly taller.

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
So with that red one already delivered, does that mean the others will start shipping soon?
His was air shipped from Korea so the car would be ready for Bimmer Invasion LA. Ive heard the container has arrived and our orders should ship soon.

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Are there any talks of potential taller uprights? I held off on wing, but would consider it later if it was slightly taller.
I really want to but know I'm going to have to cnc/make some taller swan neck uprights so the cost is hard to justify. Any chance you'll sell the beautiful spoiler without the mounts?

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
I really want to but know I'm going to have to cnc/make some taller swan neck uprights so the cost is hard to justify. Any chance you'll sell the beautiful spoiler without the mounts?
Maybe, I'd have to check!

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
Maybe, I'd have to check!
It will be great if they can offer a taller uprights option for people who wants a taller wing plus enhanced rear visibility. The wing at its current height (right at the driver's eye level and rear mirror) is blocking a fair amount of rear visibility

1693983770865.png

Last edited:

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
People that have received. How's the fitment? Quality?
Only one person got a kit, his was air freighted to him so they could show the kit at Bimmer Invasion.

Ive heard nothing new from either DSG or ADRO regarding our orders. Frustrating lack of communication.

OP
OP
DSG Performance

DSG Performance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dsgperformance.com
Car(s)
Supra, Evo X, BRZ
Only one person got a kit, his was air freighted to him so they could show the kit at Bimmer Invasion.

Ive heard nothing new from either DSG or ADRO regarding our orders. Frustrating lack of communication.
We are waiting for an update, I should have some news shortly

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
I like this swan neck wing but the issue is it's not tall enough.

Is there chance they will release a version with taller uprights (2.5-3 inches taller) ?
I assume it's for looks? Otherwise, they cfd designed this wing and its at the optional height/position for downforce with least amount of drag. They would have made it higher if it needed to be. If you need it to be higher for looks for whatever reason, you can make some extensions but they won't be releasing one (at least that I know of)
Yes for looks...hope they can release some optional parts such as a taller upright for those who want the wing to sit taller

It will be great if they can offer a taller uprights option for people who wants a taller wing plus enhanced rear visibility. The wing at its current height (right at the driver's eye level and rear mirror) is blocking a fair amount of rear visibility

1693983770865.png
I just received confirmation that adro will be releasing taller uprights for the wing in December as well as a rear diffuser, eta unknown

121403DF-7258-4CEA-A78B-93780B013F33.png

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I don't like the new height tbh. Can someone please take a pic of what the rear visibility is like from inside the cabin with the standard uprights?
Sponsored