ADRO Inc Supra AERO!

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
There's something about the geometry of the taller uprights that just puts me off. I feel like it should sweep back further perhaps?
Sponsored

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
This is in addition to the cost of the wing?
There is no option to choose this when you purchase it new? Or this only applies to people who have already made the purchase of the original wing ?

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
There's something about the geometry of the taller uprights that just puts me off. I feel like it should sweep back further perhaps?
I agree, I wish it swept back like the original uprights.

This is in addition to the cost of the wing?
There is no option to choose this when you purchase it new? Or this only applies to people who have already made the purchase of the original wing ?
Looks like it's in addition to the cost of the original wing+original uprights. Hopefully they make another option that is tall uprights+wing for a better price.

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
From the photos the wing now looks like something from ebay or alibaba, may be an actual video in real life without fancy digital processing might look more decent

i was hoping it will look like the Supra GT4 wing,, quite disappointed really

1707970668334.png

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
From the photos the wing now looks like something from ebay or alibaba, may be an actual video in real life without fancy digital processing might look more decent

i was hoping it will look like the Supra GT4 wing,, quite disappointed really

1707970668334.png
At stock height the Adro is sex. To be fair, that GT4 wing looks like its an AliExpress special by comparison.

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
At stock height the Adro is sex. To be fair, that GT4 wing looks like its an AliExpress special by comparison.
🤔 to me the GT4 wing looks awesome in pictures and in videos, the curvature of that wing is hard to frabricate perfectly and definitely outside the technical capability of 3rd tier factory from China, only 1st tier can handle it and do it well.

I have seen the fitment of the Adro aero products and although they are reasonably good, they are still not up to the fitment standards of JDM workshops like Varis and Voltex…etc

The only reason I was considering Adro was because of the swan neck design and the mounting poinrs are at where I like…the issue I had with the standard Adro wing was it was too low but this high mount version doesn’t look right

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
I have seen the fitment of the Adro aero products and although they are reasonably good, they are still not up to the fitment standards of JDM workshops like Varis and Voltex…etc
I can only speak for the swan neck spoiler and to my eyes the fitment looks perfect. And please trust me when I say I that I make a pedant look like a slacker. Outside of the interior supports covers which look pretty shit, the wing looks sex. My only complaint is that my workshop didn't really clean up the fiber glass very well inside the lid so I'm still getting some dust in the boot. Beyond that, the attention to detail on the exterior is fantastic and as much as I don't want to admit it, it really does look worth the (ridiculous) cost. When I get a moment I'll take some pictures and post them to the What I did.. thread.

this high mount version doesn’t look right
Can't agree more. It just looks.. wrong.

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)