MAX ORIDO X AKEA 90 SUPRA AERO PARTS

touge_206

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic type R, Mini Cooper S, X5M
just wondering do you know what exhaust systems will work with their diffuser?
Sponsored

Jason In2details

First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Yellow
Can you confirm if diffuser fit with awe race version exhaust. Tnx
Thats my Video on page one of this thread. The AWE tips fit but the middle part of the exhaust is so low that you have to cut up the new diffuser to fit it on. I decided to only use the very outer side from the tip to outside and it adds just a little to the look.
The nice thing about this kit is every supra owner loves the OEM stock add on look and other people dont really know its a kit at all other than it just looks neat.

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Everything but the front lip in stock, front lips sell out faster than they come in, preorder yours!

-Josh

Timmy23

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo x, GT-R R35, A90 Supra
Thats my Video on page one of this thread. The AWE tips fit but the middle part of the exhaust is so low that you have to cut up the new diffuser to fit it on. I decided to only use the very outer side from the tip to outside and it adds just a little to the look.
The nice thing about this kit is every supra owner loves the OEM stock add on look and other people dont really know its a kit at all other than it just looks neat.
Tnx for the response. Would you happen to have a pix of how much you remove from the diffuser to make it fit?. Tnx

RD12317

First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Supra
Finally stopped being lazy and installed. The fitment is on point on all pieces and would recommend. Thanks again Josh for all the assistance in sourcing.

Attachments

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Finally stopped being lazy and installed. The fitment is on point on all pieces and would recommend. Thanks again Josh for all the assistance in sourcing.
I have only wanted the A91 replica edition ducktail wing, since the matte finish matches the OEM pieces on the car, and I like how it looks. However, the only seller (Automodz) has not been able to provide the piece, and just makes empty promises. Therefore, after seeing your post and pictures, I am now considering the Max Orido one you purchased. You mention that fitment is on point, so can you please confirm if 1) installation was easy to do 2) no gaps whatsoever after installed 3) quality of finish and 4) how quickly after you ordered did you receive it. Thank you

RD12317

First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Supra
I have only wanted the A91 replica edition ducktail wing, since the matte finish matches the OEM pieces on the car, and I like how it looks. However, the only seller (Automodz) has not been able to provide the piece, and just makes empty promises. Therefore, after seeing your post and pictures, I am now considering the Max Orido one you purchased. You mention that fitment is on point, so can you please confirm if 1) installation was easy to do 2) no gaps whatsoever after installed 3) quality of finish and 4) how quickly after you ordered did you receive it. Thank you
1. Installation was super easy but would recommend a buddy to help.
2. No gaps and the kit by how it was made allows for adjustments and comes with spacers but never used them. The front lip and diffuser also are mounted with brackets for better rigidity.
3. Quality is excellent and have zero complaints.
4.Took a few months to get everything but Josh at Meraki Autowerks is solid and dependable.
To sum it up if you want a high quality good fit kit with no need for a body shop i would highly recommend it.

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
1. Installation was super easy but would recommend a buddy to help.
2. No gaps and the kit by how it was made allows for adjustments and comes with spacers but never used them. The front lip and diffuser also are mounted with brackets for better rigidity.
3. Quality is excellent and have zero complaints.
4.Took a few months to get everything but Josh at Meraki Autowerks is solid and dependable.
To sum it up if you want a high quality good fit kit with no need for a body shop i would highly recommend it.
Actually, I'm only interested in purchasing the ducktail wing. Is that what the spacers were for?

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Front lip sets and trunk spoilers in stock.

Sides/Rear ETA end of November, pre-order now!

-Josh

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
Received my Orido lip set today. Excellent packaging and good communication. Like other's have mentioned, excellent vendor.

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)