First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
Goddam that setup though! Sheesh! Yea that's what I was concerned about the cabin being really loud... I've been trying to find an endo ct tank, but accuair went out of business ?. btw what roll cage are you rockin?
Haha thank you! Yea, honestly the whole air process is really loud in the cabin (compressors, airing out, etc). It’s worth it for the convenience of air ride, though. The drive quality is better than coils in my opinion as well.

I’d just stick with airlift for the convenience of replacing parts.

My cage was fabricated by StudioRSR in Orange County. I believe they’re on the forum but they’re more active on IG @StudioRSR

The rear support is sold separately if you want it. https://studiorsr.com/products/a90-mk5-supra-roll-cage-roll-bar?_pos=1&_sid=cb400d11a&_ss=r
Sponsored

aydoh91

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Haha thank you! Yea, honestly the whole air process is really loud in the cabin (compressors, airing out, etc). It’s worth it for the convenience of air ride, though. The drive quality is better than coils in my opinion as well.

I’d just stick with airlift for the convenience of replacing parts.

My cage was fabricated by StudioRSR in Orange County. I believe they’re on the forum but they’re more active on IG @StudioRSR

The rear support is sold separately if you want it. https://studiorsr.com/products/a90-mk5-supra-roll-cage-roll-bar?_pos=1&_sid=cb400d11a&_ss=r
Oh for sure haha. Thanks for the info, imma look it up haha the cage looks sick af! Appreciate it! Quick question, What struts are you on? Can't decided to stay with stock and go with UAS bag, or UAS struts or airlift performance struts.

OP
OP
Sikh_Supra

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Oh for sure haha. Thanks for the info, imma look it up haha the cage looks sick af! Appreciate it! Quick question, What struts are you on? Can't decided to stay with stock and go with UAS bag, or UAS struts or airlift performance struts.
I’m on UAS bag with oem dampers so you can keep the sport mode suspension. The noise isn’t that bad honestly with the vivar 444 compressors it is kind of loud but mine only takes 15 seconds to fill the tank.

outxlove

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
I have the full airlift 3P kit so the airlift bags+struts! And no problem happy to answer anything I can!

aydoh91

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I’m on UAS bag with oem dampers so you can keep the sport mode suspension. The noise isn’t that bad honestly with the vivar 444 compressors it is kind of loud but mine only takes 15 seconds to fill the tank.
Dope dope! How’s the ride quality? Dam that’s pretty quick. How big is your tank?

aydoh91

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I have the full airlift 3P kit so the airlift bags+struts! And no problem happy to answer anything I can!
How’s the ride quality compared to stock? Haha was so close on purchasing the whole airlift kit.

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Goddam that setup though! Sheesh! Yea that's what I was concerned about the cabin being really loud... I've been trying to find an endo ct tank, but accuair went out of business ?. btw what roll cage are you rockin?
There’s a silencer option for the compressor. I think it lowers it a good amount.

AndyMy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2020 launch edition
Vehicle Showcase
Do u get error code and how.is the alignment

AndyMy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2020 launch edition
Vehicle Showcase
Only difference between 3H and 3P are the height sensors.
My friends bought 3p and he got chasis code. Do u need rsr canceller and r u using stock damper. Can i have your messenger if i need help. Ty

OP
OP
Sikh_Supra

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
My friends bought 3p and he got chasis code. Do u need rsr canceller and r u using stock damper. Can i have your messenger if i need help. Ty
If you buy the whole airride setup then yes you need the canceller. But if you do Keep the factory dampers then no.

Klown

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Howd you go about mounting the height sensors?
Sponsored