Album cover art not displaying via bluetooth on infotainment (not using carplay)

NocturnalEmber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just curious as to if anyone has had an issue with the album artwork not showing on the infotainment display when they are connected via bluetooth (Android) and using Spotify. I've tried disconnecting and deleting the phone, and adding it again.

I've even went into the developer options on my phone and changed the AVRCP to a later version (1.6), no luck. I've actually tried all the 1.3-1.6 and nothing seems to get the cover art to display.

Just curious as to if anyone has ran into this issue and if they had any particular fixed that I might not be thinking of.
Sponsored

Vypurr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I've never seen album art when using multiple Android phones.

Derog

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra, Lexus UX250h
I've looked for a fix. Have you ever found if this is possible?

Lorre

First Name
Errol
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Just curious as to if anyone has had an issue with the album artwork not showing on the infotainment display when they are connected via bluetooth (Android) and using Spotify. I've tried disconnecting and deleting the phone, and adding it again.

I've even went into the developer options on my phone and changed the AVRCP to a later version (1.6), no luck. I've actually tried all the 1.3-1.6 and nothing seems to get the cover art to display.

Just curious as to if anyone has ran into this issue and if they had any particular fixed that I might not be thinking of.
Iā€™ve just recently experienced this in my 2023 MT.

when this happens, I realized I canā€™t skip songs with the infotainment system as well. I have to skip the songs from my phone. It feels like the system is stuck and although the music is playing, i canā€™t change anything else via the infotainment screen.
Sponsored