Alfa Romeo 4C Spyder....

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Don't know much about them but I know they're rare and look beautiful, might pull me away from my supra!! And only has 4,000 miles.

Screenshot_20231007_195157_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Selling point of this one is the full carbon fibre tub - they are very small, very light, tiny 4 banger engine, but very nippy.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Next will be 4E, not kidding, so if you like it, jump on it.
Dunno much about it besides the specs. Awesome looking, never cared for it once I saw msrp when it was released ~70k

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
There is a service involved with tightening the bolts on the carbon tub. Make sure that has been done and is current. Its not a cheap service. Its an exotic overall and service is interesting. I had 2 major long term tests with the car and had a deposit on a car in a dealer here in Germany in 2017. I thought long and hard and with no powersteering etc and an incredibly wide track, I went for a new M2 instead. I have had regrets sometimes but its just a car lol :) Id get a coupe vs a cabrio as its stiffer and more sporting overall. Both are fun drives and keep value well for a used mid engine 4cyl rocket! Have fun and do a bit of research on em.

Also this car needs timing belt services etc.
Example and link here for the US market:

https://www.4c-forums.com/threads/bolt-tightening-service.39529/page-4

--Just got my bolt tightening service done (both suspension and mechanical). Was extremely impressed with the Tech who worked on my car (Walnut Creek, CA dealer). Lucky me, he had already done similar service with other 4Cs and was very thorough in his work. He did not cut any corners (as I was there the whole time) and he got the whole service done within 4 hours! (I think normally it would take upwards of 6-7 hrs)

Car has 15k miles and it definitely needed the service performed. He found several bolts that needed re-torquing. Car is noticeably tighter and quieter. Highly recommend to others that this service not be bypassed. My cost was around $950. --

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Folks above are spot on... it is pretty much an exotic from an ownership perspective with all the gotchas you'd expect in terms of service and quirks. I had researched the 4C a few years before I got my Supra and decided it probably wasn't as livable as I wanted for a daily driver although it did look super fun.

The trunk is absolutely tiny and it has very little storage space for anything, even compared to the Supra.

Getting in and out can be really difficult - it is somewhat notorious for people looking hilarious trying to get themselves in and out of it.

Very cheap and spartan interior - this car is very simple (a plus for some!) and has almost no bells or whistles.

It is an extremely cool and fun car but definitely make sure you know what your getting yourself into buying one :)

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Folks above are spot on... it is pretty much an exotic from an ownership perspective with all the gotchas you'd expect in terms of service and quirks. I had researched the 4C a few years before I got my Supra and decided it probably wasn't as livable as I wanted for a daily driver although it did look super fun.

The trunk is absolutely tiny and it has very little storage space for anything, even compared to the Supra.

Getting in and out can be really difficult - it is somewhat notorious for people looking hilarious trying to get themselves in and out of it.

Very cheap and spartan interior - this car is very simple (a plus for some!) and has almost no bells or whistles.

It is an extremely cool and fun car but definitely make sure you know what your getting yourself into buying one :)
That pretty much describes a Lotus Elise, although they haven't been shipped (new) to the US in many years.

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
This car and the Emira is easily the prettiest sports cars under 100k. MR exotic sports cars were always my first love in cars and I love the idea of the affordable baby exotics even more.