razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Okay so thanks GUYS!

To @Loco38SUP and @Jrob who are the only TWO that voted for "Go Away". I wish I could buy both of you beers and then proceed to hug you both until it becomes awkward and then maybe I would lick your cheeks to make it even more awkward.

"You are blunt but helpful" wins and everyone that voted for "You are an absolute a$$hole", I will remember each and every one of you, including myself who also voted for that.

Happy New Year!

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Okay so thanks GUYS!

To @Loco38SUP and @Jrob who are the only TWO that voted for "Go Away". I wish I could buy both of you beers and then proceed to hug you both until it becomes awkward and then maybe I would lick your cheeks to make it even more awkward.

"You are blunt but helpful" wins and everyone that voted for "You are an absolute a$$hole", I will remember each and every one of you, including myself who also voted for that.

Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, you blunt, helpful, asshole!! Haha

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
youā€™re not an asshole..

- fellow asshole

Jrob

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.graveyardperformance.com
Car(s)
21 3.0 Premium
Okay so thanks GUYS!

Happy New Year!
There is absolutely no hard feelings here of course

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Been a while but wanted to say you are incredibly helpful and mega glad you are on here putting up with stupid questions from people like me (who just drive the damn car)! Maybe cuz Iā€™m getting older Iā€™m finally getting interested in more than just changing my brakes and oil šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Regardless, cheers šŸ» to you for even entertaining dumbasses like me who arenā€™t bashful. I have learned not to post my dyno if I do ever get one done šŸ˜‚ and to post less (lurk more) on forums I donā€™t understand. So youā€™ve been helpful in all kinds of ways.

Youā€™re definitely my favorite asshole on here! In all seriousness, keep up the great work brother & appreciate all your help ā¤

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Been a while but wanted to say you are incredibly helpful and mega glad you are on here putting up with stupid questions from people like me (who just drive the damn car)! Maybe cuz Iā€™m getting older Iā€™m finally getting interested in more than just changing my brakes and oil šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Regardless, cheers šŸ» to you for even entertaining dumbasses like me who arenā€™t bashful. I have learned not to post my dyno if I do ever get one done šŸ˜‚ and to post less (lurk more) on forums I donā€™t understand. So youā€™ve been helpful in all kinds of ways.

Youā€™re definitely my favorite asshole on here! In all seriousness, keep up the great work brother & appreciate all your help ā¤
Someone's getting lucky on Valentine's.