Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Some photos of my MAP DP:

IMG_0370.jpeg

IMG_4014.jpeg

IMG_0380.jpeg
Mine was the exact same. Really nice stuff. Also, it was packaged better than most electronics stuff. Top notch.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Stuff like this is why I stopped selling AMS products, For catted dp's Active autowerke is the way to go in my opinion.

OP
OP
mattieewhooo

mattieewhooo

First Name
Mattie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
Stuff like this is why I stopped selling AMS products, For catted dp's Active autowerke is the way to go in my opinion.
Good to know.

I've emailed and called out AMS about this, and I'm sending back both my chargepipe and downpipe.

I've definitely got a few options I'm looking at, including the CG Precision one, as well.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Good to know.

I've emailed and called out AMS about this, and I'm sending back both my chargepipe and downpipe.

I've definitely got a few options I'm looking at, including the CG Precision one, as well.
Let me know if I can help you an active autowerke unit along with a set of their chargepipes! Would love to assist

OP
OP
mattieewhooo

mattieewhooo

First Name
Mattie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
Let me know if I can help you an active autowerke unit along with a set of their chargepipes! Would love to assist
I'm all the way up in Canada unfortunately. Unless the deal is too good to be true, then I could ship to my PO in WA state.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I'm all the way up in Canada unfortunately. Unless the deal is too good to be true, then I could ship to my PO in WA state.
Yes I can get you a great deal! shoot me a message

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
That is for sure not right. I have the AMS but I bought long ago so guess things have changed. Kinda sucks as they were nice pieces.

PREDATOR786

First Name
Ismail
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EX: 1994 Toyota Corolla AE92 Twincam 16V Turbo (Jade Green). EX: 2006 VW Jetta MKV 2.0 FSi Sportline (Black). EX: 2018 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus CVT (Nebula Blue). Current: 2020 Toyota GR Supra (Prominence Red)
Thanks for this - saves me the heartache of importing one all the way to South Africa, while we have excellent local options at a third of the landed price of AMS...

MacAllan30

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, LC200
MAPs Catted DP was a really nice piece. No CEL and excellent craftsmanship. Would recommend.
any CEL's so far with ur MAP catted DP? Are you tuned as well? Appreciate any input.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
I had an AMS catted and catless downpipe for my Supra my welds looked a million times better than that. From my personal experience their parts have been great quality. But they could be like pure and quality control may have gone down lately who knows

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT