• ⛔ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Anybody selling just the AWE resonated midpipes?

Count Mackula

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Soooooo...... I bought the non resonated AWE catback system and installed it a few months ago.
This exhaust sounds sublime. It sounds like Japanese Muscle to me. Deep and rich.
So I bought a boostlogic downpipe recently and installed it.
Annnnnnd..... it sounds like ass. I cringe when I have to give it a little gas.
It sounds like one of those sh!tbox ricer Honda civics with that crappy rasp to it. It sounds CHEAP as hell. I am not exaggerating this.

Also it’s LOUD as hell. Which I wouldn’t mind if it didn’t sound like a bunch of buttholes.
I contacted AWE and they said it’ll take about a month or so to send it. Does any company have this on hand that they can ship immediately?
Also, would the resonated mid sections get rid of the horrible sound? Thanks!!!

(I didn’t plan on downpiping my car until the warranty was over. Hence me getting the non
Resonated version)

thanks guys
Sponsored

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Also it’s LOUD as hell. Which I wouldn’t mind if it didn’t sound like a bunch of buttholes.
You are this forum’s Walter Shakespeare. I will abscond with this line and do my best to weave it into a work conversation tomorrow.

Made me think of good old Monty Python.
C006783C-BA06-44C3-B860-F5914282C3F4.jpeg

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
We have the full resonated touring system. Did AWE say they will sell you just the resonated midpipe on its own? I only see conversion kits.

-Josh

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
If the downpipe makes it sound like shit, then take off the downpipe :dunno:

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
The AWE Touring non-res with the factory dp sounded great on mine. I imagine the catless Boostlogic dp would make it sound much louder and raspier. Try putting the factory dp back on with the AWE and see how you like it.

OP
OP

Count Mackula

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
You are this forum’s Walter Shakespeare. I will abscond with this line and do my best to weave it into a work conversation tomorrow.

Made me think of good old Monty Python.
C006783C-BA06-44C3-B860-F5914282C3F4.jpeg
??????
That picture PERFECTLY illustrates the sound I was trying to describe.

OP
OP

Count Mackula

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
We have the full resonated touring system. Did AWE say they will sell you just the resonated midpipe on its own? I only see conversion kits.

-Josh
Thanks for the quick response.
Yes, they will sell your the midpipes. They quoted me about 400 dollars and about 50 for shipping.
Can’t wait to get it. Just gotta wait a month. :-/

OP
OP

Count Mackula

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
The AWE Touring non-res with the factory dp sounded great on mine. I imagine the catless Boostlogic dp would make it sound much louder and raspier. Try putting the factory dp back on with the AWE and see how you like it.
yeah, it sounds SO DAMN GOOD with the stock cat. I had it like that for several months now.

Just decided to add the downpipe on it for the added power. Which I plan on tuning it VERY SOON.

Soooo... I don’t mind the wait. Just impatient want the midpipes on ASAP. Was hoping one of the companies had it on hand already.

To anyone wanting an AWE non resonated exhaust with stock downpipe. GET IT. The A90 sounds incredible with it.
But if you’re looking to add the aftermarket downpipe soon... DEFINITELY get the resonated midpipes.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
AWEsome. ;) Can't wait to hear it when it's all done.

Brian from BrosFOURRspeed had the AWE touring resonated with a catless downpipe before switching to the Magnaflow xMod.

You should search his YouTube for the videos. It actually sounded amazing! Not sure why he switched...

OP
OP

Count Mackula

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
AWEsome. ;) Can't wait to hear it when it's all done.

Brian from BrosFOURRspeed had the AWE touring resonated with a catless downpipe before switching to the Magnaflow xMod.

You should search his YouTube for the videos. It actually sounded amazing! Not sure why he switched...
Lmao. I like what you did there. ?

Yeah, I checked his video out already. I agree, it does sound AWEsome lol. Hoping it sounds just as good in person as it does online.

I was real curious why he changed it to Magnaflow as well. I’ve always disliked Magnaflow since my muscle car days long time ago. I imagine it doesn’t sound as good as AWE.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Could you have a local tuner weld in a pair of resonators from Magnaflow or something like that? I bet it would help a ton with sound. Might be easier than trying to get AWE to sell you only the mid-section.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Save yourself the money, have a set of resonators welded in, either vibrant and magnaflow, doesn't really matter, you will get close the same effect. 2 little bottle resonators will fix your issues of being too raspy and not toned enough.
Sponsored