Anyone else have a 2023 A91 MT in Colorado? Wondering if I'm it

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
There are very few Colorado Supras, even fewer on the forums. I wouldn't be surprised if you're the only Denver-area MT on here.

OP
OP
Bobby Blicks

Bobby Blicks

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Toyota Supra A91 MT
There are very few Colorado Supras, even fewer on the forums. I wouldn't be surprised if you're the only Denver-area MT on here.
do you guys get together for meets ever? i'd love to meet up sometime and geek out

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So would I, but no...not that I know of. I'm not on Facebook or IG though, so maybe there are some meets that get coordinated there?

I'm up in the Westminster area. I've seen maybe 3-4 Supras on the road since I bought mine 18 months ago, never met any owners.

OP
OP
Bobby Blicks

Bobby Blicks

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So would I, but no...not that I know of. I'm not on Facebook or IG though, so maybe there are some meets that get coordinated there?

I'm up in the Westminster area. I've seen maybe 3-4 Supras on the road since I bought mine 18 months ago, never met any owners.
There is a colorado cars and coffee group. We could meet up one day at one of their events. theres one in thornton this saturday but too snowy for me to take this jewel out of the garage

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah mine is hiding in the garage until it gets nicer outside. I am planning on heading out to High Plains Raceway once things warm up a bit, it's a little bit of a drive but should be fun.

OP
OP
Bobby Blicks

Bobby Blicks

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah mine is hiding in the garage until it gets nicer outside. I am planning on heading out to High Plains Raceway once things warm up a bit, it's a little bit of a drive but should be fun.
let me know once you commit i'll meet you there

dreadforge

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nitro MT
I have one on order should be here in about a month or so, is it you that I've seen parked around thornton the last week or so?

OP
OP
Bobby Blicks

Bobby Blicks

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have one on order should be here in about a month or so, is it you that I've seen parked around thornton the last week or so?
wasn't me. but i'm definitely driving this sucker. went up to estes park yesterday

NoGoodFC

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Civic Type R, 17 Big Turbo E85 Civic SI (SOLD)
Not sure who grabbed it but a MT sold 2ish weeks ago in Loveland. Buddy of mine has one on order supposed to arrive early spring, but not sure if his will be a MT.

OP
OP
Bobby Blicks

Bobby Blicks

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They are having a cars and coffee this Saturday or if that doesn't work one on the 10th