Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Skoda Vrs 245
Try multicaradmiral

I'm in a similar position re insurance as have 2 cars already insured. Will see about moving to admiral perhaps if they can put 2 of the cars in one policy.
Sponsored

Webweasel

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GT4 ST205, A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Try multicaradmiral

I'm in a similar position re insurance as have 2 cars already insured. Will see about moving to admiral perhaps if they can put 2 of the cars in one policy.
I have been with Admiral for years, they are the only company that give me a decent price for my import GT4. Just got rid of my Jaguar for the Supra, so will just swap the cars on the policy when it arrives.

OP
OP
Ursicles

Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Im going to speak to them re moving my boxster onto a policy with them.

Though I think I might have another set of no claims on my MX5 that I sold - used to have 3 cars, so think that insurance might have earned some no claims.

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Yaris, A90 Edition Supra
I was told that the A90 has quite a increase in premium over the 3.0 Premium due to the rarity. it's not showing on the DVLA, so they gave me an estimate based on a car in the same group. I was only speaking to Direct Line about my Civic so thought I'd ask while on. Closer to the time, i'll do some ringing round.

scoates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 GT86, 2020 Supra A90 Edition, 2021 GR Yaris
My 86 is insured through Adrian Flux so will be trying them to see if they can get any deals on it for both. Going to start looking for insurance properly next month. Good to get an idea from what's been said so far though!

Still not heard more from dealer though for delivery, as far as I'm aware still scheduled for beginning of September.

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 M3, MKIV TT6, A90 Edition on Order
I was told that the A90 has quite a increase in premium over the 3.0 Premium due to the rarity. it's not showing on the DVLA, so they gave me an estimate based on a car in the same group. I was only speaking to Direct Line about my Civic so thought I'd ask while on. Closer to the time, i'll do some ringing round.
i'm going to try get an agreed valuation on the a90 edition i think

OP
OP
Ursicles

Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Still waiting to hear what the financing on this thing will be.

Have to say - communication etc from Toyota and dealers has been pretty poor.

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

If I hadnā€™t chased I probably wouldnā€™t have heard anything until delivery day

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Does any of you guys who have the a90 Ed on order know what colour mirror caps we are getting? US have red and barret Jackson was red too

Gaz_smithy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86
Vehicle Showcase
Does any of you guys who have the a90 Ed on order know what colour mirror caps we are getting? US have red and barret Jackson was red too
Iā€™m under the impression there black

OP
OP
Ursicles

Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The red caps make it looks like the car has clown ears.

Black looks far better, though they haven't painted them and left them Matt looks poor. Either going to spray mine body colour, or wrap them in carbon along with the front splitter and side skirts

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

I'd get in touch with your local dealer as when they rang me earlier this week they mentioned the APR for the finance was on their system now. I think it was 4.something, but as not using finance, I didn't write it down.

I can't comment for other people, but the communication I've received has been good, even if there is nothing new, my local dealer rings me every couple of weeks just to stay in touch. The dealership seem genuinely excited to be selling one to me, almost as excited as I am to collect it!

Less communication from Toyota directly, but the contact I have had, such as at Thruxton was well organised.

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'd get in touch with your local dealer as when they rang me earlier this week they mentioned the APR for the finance was on their system now. I think it was 4.something, but as not using finance, I didn't write it down.

I can't comment for other people, but the communication I've received has been good, even if there is nothing new, my local dealer rings me every couple of weeks just to stay in touch. The dealership seem genuinely excited to be selling one to me, almost as excited as I am to collect it!

Less communication from Toyota directly, but the contact I have had, such as at Thruxton was well organised.
What colour did you go for in the end?

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What colour did you go for in the end?
I was lucky enough to get an order in for an A90 edition, so matt grey.

I still haven't seen the colour in the flesh yet as they didn't have any at Thruxton or at Goodwood to see. Already been speaking to people about getting a paint protection film put on the whole thing as i've heard horror stories about matt paint.

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was lucky enough to get an order in for an A90 edition, so matt grey.

I still haven't seen the colour in the flesh yet as they didn't have any at Thruxton or at Goodwood to see. Already been speaking to people about getting a paint protection film put on the whole thing as i've heard horror stories about matt paint.
Nice one - same here, i think there are 5 or 6 of us on here now with the A90 which is decent

edit: i was considering PPF but i'm not sure, on Matte paint it may make it look glossy. Will definitely be getting ceramic coating
Sponsored