Anyone had anything from Toyota?

Hillstart

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 GT86, 2019 Supra A90edition, 2020 GR Yaris CP
Cracking pictures, waiting to here back from dealer.

Number plates could be an issue, would suit grey on black with sticker on front rather than a plate.
Sponsored

Webweasel

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GT4 ST205, A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Mine got in contact today to say delivery would be Sep 2nd and the car should be available for the Friday 6th September. He mentioned the maps and the PDI process would be the cause of the delay.

OP
OP
Ursicles

Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Skoda Vrs 245
Still full-on radio silence from my dealer....

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 M3, MKIV TT6, A90 Edition on Order
I don't think its the dealers that are the problem - i think Toyota are keeping them in the dark about so much. Unfortunately very un-organised.

How's everyone getting on with insurance quotes? The prices have been okay but most are saying they want a Cat S7 tracker

scoates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 GT86, 2020 Supra A90 Edition, 2021 GR Yaris
My quotes not been too bad so far, cheaper than I was expecting. Managed to get £710 with me and parents as named drivers with 4 years no claims used for SDPC 4000 miles per year with just standard fitted alarm and no black box.

Compare the market now has the Mk 5 listed so if people haven't tried there might give a few more easy quotes, cheapest I've found is on there so far with Admiral

Hillstart

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 GT86, 2019 Supra A90edition, 2020 GR Yaris CP
Discounting already!!
£500 of at RRG Group when you configure and build.

upload_2019-8-13_16-55-46.png

OP
OP
Ursicles

Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Skoda Vrs 245
No way - that doesnt look right.

Thought there was a waiting list for the car?

Id be surprised if that discount was real as there are no cars for sale until next yr.

Gaz_smithy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86
Vehicle Showcase
My car is due to arrive at the dealership tomorrow. Yippeee. I'm going to wait for the 69 plate. Organised to get it taken to my detailer on trade plates to get gyeon matt coated before It gets registered. Nice to see there are no plate holders drilled yet :thumbsup:

Gaz_smithy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86
Vehicle Showcase
My quotes not been too bad so far, cheaper than I was expecting. Managed to get £710 with me and parents as named drivers with 4 years no claims used for SDPC 4000 miles per year with just standard fitted alarm and no black box.

Compare the market now has the Mk 5 listed so if people haven't tried there might give a few more easy quotes, cheapest I've found is on there so far with Admiral
Just looked up my insurance quote £550 with 11 years NCD, 5000 miles and my wife on the policy

Gaz_smithy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86
Vehicle Showcase
No way - that doesnt look right.

Thought there was a waiting list for the car?

Id be surprised if that discount was real as there are no cars for sale until next yr.
Yeah certainly not any A90 editions

Webweasel

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GT4 ST205, A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
My car is due to arrive at the dealership tomorrow. Yippeee. I'm going to wait for the 69 plate. Organised to get it taken to my detailer on trade plates to get gyeon matt coated before It gets registered. Nice to see there are no plate holders drilled yet :thumbsup:
Are you getting one of the 24 A90 special editions? Curious to know if those are the first to arrive, or its just random right now. My dealer is still saying Sep 1st.

Gaz_smithy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86
Vehicle Showcase
Are you getting one of the 24 A90 special editions? Curious to know if those are the first to arrive, or its just random right now. My dealer is still saying Sep 1st.
Yeah its an A90 edition

scoates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 GT86, 2020 Supra A90 Edition, 2021 GR Yaris
Organised to get it taken to my detailer on trade plates to get gyeon matt coated before It gets registered. Nice to see there are no plate holders drilled yet :thumbsup:
Interesting to hear they are letting you take the car to get detailed on dealer plates. If I'm not allowed to take delivery before the 1st I might ask if I can take it home for the detail then bring it back to them after. And I'm really hoping all the other cars arrive with no holes too!

Mine is the A90 Edition too, due in Thursday/Friday.

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 M3, MKIV TT6, A90 Edition on Order
Someone on the mkiv forum got to see theirs today too. Gonna message the dealer
Sponsored