Anyone installed AMS Performance window buffeting fix?

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
It would need to be gloss black to be under consideration. Would look stupid with oem cf mirror caps otherwise.
Sponsored

KeshyMKV

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra - 3.0 Premium (On order)
Vehicle Showcase

CantEven_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Cayman GT4
I wish they made just standard black gloss for those of us that dont want to bling out with carbon fiber everywhere....
#stopovercarboning
I believe they are releasing a gloss black fiberglass or plastic version just at a later date

Jay2004

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
The Verus engineering carbon wind deflector matches my Speed Industry carbon mirror caps perfectly.

Mirror & Wind Deflect.png
I bought the same thing and they are worth it. I bit pricey though. The good thing is that it actually works.

Jā€™s Mk5

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Premium
Thatā€™s exactly
I bought the same thing and they are worth it. I bit pricey though. The good thing is that it actually works.
thatā€™s exactly what I just bought over at Titan Motorsports! The covers are due in a few weeks but they had the diffusers in stockā€”amazing product!

Jay2004

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Thatā€™s exactly

thatā€™s exactly what I just bought over at Titan Motorsports! The covers are due in a few weeks but they had the diffusers in stockā€”amazing product!
You live near the Orlando area close to Titan? I live like 10 min from there. A small world. Hahaha

Jā€™s Mk5

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Premium
I live
You live near the Orlando area close to Titan? I live like 10 min from there. A small world. Hahaha
I live out on the coast in Viera, but I work right by MCO. Turns out my boss knows the owner of Titan!! Got a fantastic tour last week!! Bought a lot of stuff too!!!

Jay2004

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I live
I live out on the coast in Viera, but I work right by MCO. Turns out my boss knows the owner of Titan!! Got a fantastic tour last week!! Bought a lot of stuff too!!!
Cool, I drive out that area to go to the VA hospital. If you are ever in the area, let me know. Meet the supras up.

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
AMS looks better than Verus Engineering. I was actually surprised that Verus Engineering was small and you just had to pick where to place it (line up with top/mid/bottom)

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Installed the AMS gloss cf. Looks clean.

6DA4E482-4E65-44D8-BFF0-885985FEF131.jpeg
I don't see gloss cf as an option on their website. Did you have to bribe them with more cash for gloss or am I blind?