Anyone know that part numbe?

Eddie21

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I tired looking but I’m not 100% sure. I’m looking for the hose that connects to the intake pipe. I was installing my FTP intake pipe and broke the hose (nipple) clip 🥲. Has anyone else tried to fix it or just taken it to a shop. I got the charge pipe and Bimmernet heat shield in at least 🙃
PIC for reference. TIA.

7C27886F-B850-400F-8E42-DC1DECFFB1FD.png
Sponsored

Eplejus

First Name
Morten
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra 3.0 Premium
Thanks man! Have you happened to install this?
No, but I've read enough stories about people breaking off the nipple so I wrote down the partnr in case I broke it off during install of my new intake.

Should be easy to change out. The hose is only secured to the engine block with one bolt.
The hard part would be to get access to it if you have big hands. Might have to remove the charge pipe first.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Should be easy to change out. The hose is only secured to the engine block with one bolt.
The hard part would be to get access to it if you have big hands. Might have to remove the charge pipe first.
Easy is a subjective term here, as some people will find it a big challenge. I kept the charge pipe in place, but the turbo inlet needed to come off. Without plenty of tech experience & a full selection of professional tools, it would have been much more difficult to replace.

PXL_20220829_022732163.jpg

PXL_20220829_020404236.jpg

OP
OP
Eddie21

Eddie21

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Easy is a subjective term here, as some people will find it a big challenge. I kept the charge pipe in place, but the turbo inlet needed to come off. Without plenty of tech experience & a full selection of professional tools, it would have been much more difficult to replace.

PXL_20220829_022732163.jpg

PXL_20220829_020404236.jpg
What special tools are needed? Just the ones in the picture? Taking out the intake is easy and the hardest part was removing the hose from the intake pipe (which I broke off anyways lol)so it’s easy to take the clip off and remove it again. Is removing the turbo inlet more difficult? TIA

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Removing the inlet was annoying as hell, and that bottom right bolt has to be removed blindly by feel. See the telescopic mirror in the tool picture? That's the only way I could spot said inlet bolt.

That arrangement of five individual tools you see was the single thing I could use to access the bolt holding the hose to the block. I'm sure others have done it different ways, but even with $10k+ of tools in the garage, that was the only thing I could come up with that worked, and the access is still a bitch.
Sponsored