Anywhere I can buy oem 3.0 brake rotors?

CKF201

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Anyone know where I can get both oem front 3.0 brake rotors, having trouble finding some that isn’t on the Toyota website, trying to see if I can find them cheaper that what Toyota sells them for
Sponsored

tomfree

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0 Premium
OEM, as in absolute, factory-matching Brembos (painted centers, etc.)? Maybe a BMW site would offer them, but I can't imagine they'd be any cheaper than Toyota.

Numerous aftermarket parts vendors (FCP Euro, etc.) that sell Zimmerman and other quality vendors...but if you want factory, good luck getting something cheaper than Toyota offers through their parts website.

Joebednar4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Zimmerman replacements are far cheaper, and are same quality. Painted centers and vanes as well.

tomfree

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have the Zimmerman 1-piece on my car now for track brakes. They are coated, but not painted like the OEMs.

tomfree

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0 Premium
When you say painted centers, are you talking about the vanes?
I just ran out to the garage...my factory rotors do NOT have painted centers. I had an old-age moment and confused that with another car I had. The vanes are not painted either.

The Zimm 1-piece come with this anti-corrosion coating, including on the swept surfaces. The coating on the swept surfaces goes away after a couple of stops.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I just ran out to the garage...my factory rotors do NOT have painted centers. I had an old-age moment and confused that with another car I had. The vanes are not painted either.

The Zimm 1-piece come with this anti-corrosion coating, including on the swept surfaces. The coating on the swept surfaces goes away after a couple of stops.
Okay, I was trying to figure out what the heck you meant, haha. Neither OEM or the brembo rotors are painted. The 2 piece rotors have aluminum hats so they don't rust anyway.
Sponsored