Arizona Phoenix GR supra Shop recommendation

GR_supa

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 GR supra AT
Hello, i tried to search.. But, for the folks in Arizona whom doesn't work on their car all the time. Who's your go to in the valley for aftermarket parts installation needs/ Maintence? From the board, it seems like folks are recommending Harrison tuning, but are there other good options that have good craftmanship around the valley?
Thanks in advance
Sponsored

AdamP

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
too many
on FB some guy named Vs Omar is from Vader Solutions is always posting about A90 parts in stock. They are located in Mesa. I've personally never been there.

DesertSupra2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 2.0 21 Camry TRD 18 RX350 19 Outback
Hello, i tried to search.. But, for the folks in Arizona whom doesn't work on their car all the time. Who's your go to in the valley for aftermarket parts installation needs/ Maintence? From the board, it seems like folks are recommending Harrison tuning, but are there other good options that have good craftmanship around the valley?
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
Revisiting this thread to see if there are any shops in the Phoenix area that you would trust to do a rear brake job. I do all my own basic maintenance like oil changes but would like to find a non-dealer option for slightly more involed maintenance items like brakes. I called some of the independent BMW shops and they donā€™t want to touch it. Thanks

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
Revisiting this thread to see if there are any shops in the Phoenix area that you would trust to do a rear brake job. I do all my own basic maintenance like oil changes but would like to find a non-dealer option for slightly more involed maintenance items like brakes. I called some of the independent BMW shops and they donā€™t want to touch it. Thanks
Might want to give the tuner shops a call if the basic inde shops donā€™t want to take in what they call ā€œgravyā€ work.

I do my own work so I havenā€™t had any first hand experience with these shops but I know of people who recommend them highly. AZ euros in Mesa, Partsscore in Scottsdale.

Todday1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
You can check out German Auto service. They are an Independant but do a lot of bmw work and are all involved with The various race groups. It looks like there are more folks in AZ so I hope to see you at the tracks. I am in Scottsdale so happy to help all of the Supra guys.
Sponsored