MKV Tuners in Phoenix?

-Golf-Addict-

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
06 Mazda 3. 23ā€™ Supra 3.0 P MT. ā€œItā€™s in the mailā€
Just spoke to my contact from Vivid.. he no longer works there but confirmed that they do NOT work on cars, they simply sell parts.
Thank you for checking on that. I appreciate you letting me know.
Sponsored

-Golf-Addict-

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I only bought my wheels from vivid. I am sure they do a good job. As for the tuners, i have had the best results with MarinTuned but i am running EcuTek.
How is that EcuTek? What are the gains and how does it work?

OP
OP
George Dankha

George Dankha

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Toyota Supra Premium
Ok I will look in to that. That requires a unlock I am guessing?
Yes, for supras with
How is that EcuTek? What are the gains and how does it work?
itā€™s the way to go (if possible). I have full bolt ons, port injection, titan fuel system, and meth. Marin was able to get me to 702 whp with 648 tqā€¦ i had like a half car lead against an Aventador this past weekend off a dig and roll. EcuTeks app is lovely. I have the phone flash so if my tuner sends me a file, i can simply upload via my smart phone. Pretty cool. It basically recalibrates your cars brain so that you get the most out of the performance mods you install. You have to have the right tuner to maximize your gains.

-Golf-Addict-

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, for supras with

itā€™s the way to go (if possible). I have full bolt ons, port injection, titan fuel system, and meth. Marin was able to get me to 702 whp with 648 tqā€¦ i had like a half car lead against an Aventador this past weekend off a dig and roll. EcuTeks app is lovely. I have the phone flash so if my tuner sends me a file, i can simply upload via my smart phone. Pretty cool. It basically recalibrates your cars brain so that you get the most out of the performance mods you install. You have to have the right tuner to maximize your gains.
Oh geez! Iā€™m not looking for that kind of power! šŸ˜‚. Maybe 450-500 max. or whatever a stage one will give. This will be my daily so not trying to go crazy. You heard anything about Vader Solutions? I am not a mechanic, so I will be having everything I buy installed at a local shop. Main reason why I am asking. Trying to get things lined up and ready for when I pull the trigger. thank you for the feedback. šŸ‘

OP
OP
George Dankha

George Dankha

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Toyota Supra Premium
Oh geez! Iā€™m not looking for that kind of power! šŸ˜‚. Maybe 450-500 max. or whatever a stage one will give. This will be my daily so not trying to go crazy. You heard anything about Vader Solutions? I am not a mechanic, so I will be having everything I buy installed at a local shop. Main reason why I am asking. Trying to get things lined up and ready for when I pull the trigger. thank you for the feedback. šŸ‘
Just get a catted Downpipe and tune. Youā€™ll be right at the 450-500 mark. Really opens the car up.

-Golf-Addict-

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just get a catted Downpipe and tune. Youā€™ll be right at the 450-500 mark. Really opens the car up.
Got it written down thanks. Now to find a shop. Thank you for your help!!

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
Intake options on the market donā€™t perform well in our hot climate. Iā€™m in the same area as you, logged higher temps post intake install. Upgraded inlet/arm/drop-in filter performs best in our hot weather.

I only know of one qualified race shop in Mesa I would trust a car with, however I donā€™t know if they do basic work as I do all of my own work.

Send me a message if you have any questions, weā€™re locals.:drive:

Last edited:

-Golf-Addict-

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intake options on the market donā€™t perform well in our hot climate. Iā€™m in the same area as you, logged higher temps post intake install. Upgraded inlet/arm/drop-in filter performs best in our hot weather.

I only know of one qualified race shop in Mesa I would trust a car with, however I donā€™t know if they do basic work as I do all of my own work.

Send me a message if you have any questions, weā€™re locals.:drive:
Ok thank you for that. So stock intake would probably be better to keep for a bit till I figure out if I wanted to do the extra work you described?

Dansc78

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
991, M5F90
Have you been able to find a shop yet?
I heard there is a new shop in town that has huge experience from Germany where they hold a lot of records on several platforms.
All is developed in Germany and then brought over they told me.
Shop is called LCE Performance USA and is located close to the Deer Valley Airport.

LCE Performance USA
Sponsored