ARMA vs Injen Intake

SaeJPark

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
I've been looking for the best bang for my buck cold air intake for a while now, honestly I'm looking for a nicer sound over anything else. Currently I found the ARMA Speed intake for around $609 shipped but still considering the Injen intake thats priced around $360 shipped. Just wondering if anyone has any opinions and whether it's worth it to spring the extra money to get the ARMA over the Injen.
Sponsored

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
It does sound really good, If you don't mind me asking how much did you get it for?
I paid retail 610 for it shipped no tax from speed industry. I got the alloy cover as the carbon fiber cover just didn’t seem worth it for an extra 180. No performance difference between the cover it’s just for the look the tube is carbon on both versions.

OP
OP

SaeJPark

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
I paid retail 610 for it shipped no tax from speed industry. I got the alloy cover as the carbon fiber cover just didn’t seem worth it for an extra 180. No performance difference between the cover it’s just for the look the tube is carbon on both versions.
Oh yeah I'm definitely leaning towards the alloy just wondering if it ever goes on sale for cheaper or anything possibly.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Idk much about their products. Are they that bad?
well in the 10th gen turbo civic community it is well known to stay away from their intake in-fact the worst you can buy. it has been proven they throw off your fuel trim so id assume it be the same for the supra. They’re build quality even looks the same a cheap ebay product.

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
well in the 10th gen turbo civic community it is well known to stay away from their intake in-fact the worst you can buy. it has been proven they throw off your fuel trim so id assume it be the same for the supra. They’re build quality even looks the same a cheap ebay product.
Yikes, good to know!

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Id 100% go armaspeed over injen unless you dont care too much about performance. All closed box intakes are going to do significantly better over an open intake like injen. Let me know if I can help

ALL armaspeed intakes are in stock (2.0 and 3.0 CF/Forged/Alum)

www.1FastSupra.com

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Our best selling intake is MST, Injen is not a bad bang for buck option as well.

-Josh

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
You guys must be talking about the open-air SP system, and not the EVO2300 closed box, right?
Sponsored