Installed Arma Speed Intake (Results)

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
Not sure how many are as dumb as I am for owning both, the Arma might be a little louder? Barely? But the fit is horrible. MST is cheaper as well. Get the best intake for the car IMO, get the MST. Waiting to hear back from Armaspeed about the crap fitment on mine! Crickets on my end
How is the fitment bad? I have watched it get installed on youtube and it fit like a glove. Maybe the video is not showing the struggle with bad fitment and just the end results.

If links are not allowed, its the first video that comes up when you search for armaspeed supra intake on youtube.
Sponsored

john99teg

First Name
johnreb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a91 nocturnal special edition
How are IAT and heatsoak? During summertime, IAT when I had on my mst v1 intake was too high causing timing pull/loss of power.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Is this new? Cant find any videos on supra anywhere, an how this compares to mst
louder than MST, similar in quality and fitment (even design), but less expensive.

MAD has been around for a few years now, super popular with the BMW crowd

john99teg

First Name
johnreb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a91 nocturnal special edition
Have any sound clips of the mad intake? any information regarding hp/torque gain and iats?

taco_t1a

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro Yellow, 1992 Miata, 2009 Tacoma
Have any sound clips of the mad intake? any information regarding hp/torque gain and iats?
I bought one should arrive tomorrow and ill update with a video and how good it is, cant test the IATS though

omfgzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z4
I swapped back to stock. I should've gotten an enclosed air box for for better IAT's. Have to fix the gaps between housing and enginebay. Arma is going to suck in hot air from the enginebay, just like the rest of the intakes on the market that are not enclosed. Didn't care for the carbon fiber residue/debris(epoxy maybe?) That was flaking off the inside of finishing in the pipe. Will it hurt anything being sucked into the engine and caked onto the piston? who knows. In the end, you get what you pay for and we paid alot for an intake. Thanks for the hat and keychain 🥳

Last edited: