Atlanta Area

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
Good day all! I'm in the Atlanta area, Duluth. Once spring comes around and everyone is ready to do some roll outs count me in!
Sponsored

LugNut

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Most of us in ATL are on a text thread and have been discussing moving over to whatsapp (hi China) or another messaging app. If you want to be included PM me.

We usually make it out to caffeine and octane and sometimes have meetup for dinner or lunch on weekends. Iā€™m sure things will improve once itā€™s warm/covid is gone.

Kgsweb

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Downshift Blue
Would love to join you guys either at C&O or to grab a bite -- get to know the other Supra owners in the area. I tried the message group, but got way too many texts.....

If another platform is chosen, let me know which one and I'll check it out.

Maffyou

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm in Marietta and just picked up a Downshift Blue! I'm definitely interested in meet ups and hitting the twisties up North.

I'm coming from a big turbo SC300 and am loving the Supra so far!

Update with pic. SC300 is officially sold!

PXL_20210606_201324864.jpg

Last edited:

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
If anybody is interested in some super mint (500 miles) Volk Racing Te37SLā€™s in mag blue. Putting the car back to stock to trade in for a Highlander. Message me if interested. I also have center cap adapters+center caps for more
C3A8826C-3B0D-4733-AB7B-E1446B2423CA.jpeg
ADDEA356-4194-41FE-B95A-F758C364155B.jpeg
and original red spoke decals also. No tires.
Custom ordered volks are 6-9
Month wait from

Local metro atl pickup.
(SOLD!!!!!)

Last edited:

DejaVu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Saw another red one today on 75, it was exiting at Jonesboro. It had vinyl letters on the back that said "I identify as a BMW."

Made me laugh.

TwistyRoad

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TG Supra 3.0 Premium
New owner of a 2021 TG 3.0 Premium! I was on my way to Beaver Toyota to get my nav activated and saw a white one with rims and lowered in front of me on Buford Dr around 11AM on 8/18/21!

IMG_0013.JPEG

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
New owner of a 2021 TG 3.0 Premium! I was on my way to Beaver Toyota to get my nav activated and saw a white one with rims and lowered in front of me on Buford Dr around 11AM on 8/18/21!

IMG_0013.JPEG
Beaver is a great dealership. I use them from time to time. Welcome!

serialbooper

First Name
Kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra

IMG_0013.JPEG
might have been me :hmm: i try to wave when i see others, as i don't see many a90's in my neck of Forsyth county.

congrats on the car beaver is pretty good to deal with, had a rocky start with them on my 4runner, but nice service manager.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
might have been me :hmm: i try to wave when i see others, as i don't see many a90's in my neck of Forsyth county.

congrats on the car beaver is pretty good to deal with, had a rocky start with them on my 4runner, but nice service manager.
I think I seen you a few times on Ga400
Nb at 369. I was like thatā€™s a nice Supra. Lol

zoltiz

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Almost a year with my 2021, so the itch to do something is starting to take over.

Anyone knows of a good shop or maybe even dealer who'll be willing to install that fancy OEM core / D-shaped steering wheel?

I can probably DIY, but don't want to deal with possible side effects of disconnecting the airbag and entire steering wheel control stack including flappy pedals, and consequently having to code something. Ze Germans probably not making it easy.

serialbooper

First Name
Kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Almost a year with my 2021, so the itch to do something is starting to take over.

Anyone knows of a good shop or maybe even dealer who'll be willing to install that fancy OEM core / D-shaped steering wheel?

I can probably DIY, but don't want to deal with possible side effects of disconnecting the airbag and entire steering wheel control stack including flappy pedals, and consequently having to code something. Ze Germans probably not making it easy.
hey man

like mentioned above beaver is a good dealership, but honestly i would take it to a bmw shop, like Harrison Performance in Alpharetta is a fantastic shop they build quite a few bmw racecars, i use to know the old owner. also another great performance shop is cicio performance, i know the tuner taylor there, very smart guy. they dont specialize in bmw mostly a gtr porche and c8 shop but they will do anything. those are the places i would trust