Aussie supra OPF/non OPF

Cae

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Gts
Hi guys,
Just needing a help here. Am thinking of getting exhaust upgrade, but anyone know on how to check if the model is fitted with OPF filter or not. Im in australia. Apparently some aussie website still sell both opf and non-opf pipes for the supra which confuses me abit, i thought aussie model is non-opf.

Thanks heaps
Sponsored

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Hi guys,
Just needing a help here. Am thinking of getting exhaust upgrade, but anyone know on how to check if the model is fitted with OPF filter or not. Im in australia. Apparently some aussie website still sell both opf and non-opf pipes for the supra which confuses me abit, i thought aussie model is non-opf.

Thanks heaps
It should be Non-Opf, like my one, (Kiwi) the same as the US ones, just has a quieter rear muffler apparently.

Have a look at the where the down pipe hits the exhaust, it should be a slip on like the US ones, if it has a V-Band or flange it is Euro.

The Euro also looks to have a small pipe & fittings on top of the down pipe, not clean like the US ones

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Yep, Aussies have the US spec exhaust until the rear muffler - where we get the EU one - giving us more noise than the Eu but less than USA

OP
OP

Cae

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Gts
Yep, Aussies have the US spec exhaust until the rear muffler - where we get the EU one - giving us more noise than the Eu but less than USA
Does it mean we can fit a catted downpipe and still be street legal?
Sorry for my ignorance!
Sponsored