Austin Supras?

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
AFAIK there are two black 3.0s in South Austin: myself and @AustinGRSupra. I take Brodie regularly, so it might've been me. :p
Sponsored

OP
OP
AustinGRSupra

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Reviving this one..

anyone around the south side? I have seen a black 3.0 off Brodie a few times and a burnout with the heritage wing off McKinney falls - letā€™s link up one of these days!
I'm South. Black 3.0 like @Thraxbert Let's meet up. I run around the area where Mopac/45 end at 1826. Instagram: grsupraaustin

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Good to see some activity here. Itā€™s been a while!

Just to see what others are up to, I sometimes check in on the San Antonio Supra FB group and either their FB or IG chat. They always have something going on in the chat.

Wumb0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT
Reviving this thread. Anyone here have an hks or ark exhaust? Iā€™d be interested in hearing them in person before pulling the trigger on the ark exhaust

SpeedRacer

First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
2024 Austin Cars & Coffee schedule is out and starts the Sunday after Easter

They added more dates this year šŸŽ

IMG_7801.jpeg

Euclid75

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra 3.0L 6MT
Iā€™m just north in temple if you ever wanna go for a cruise.
I'm definitely interested in meeting some other Supra owners in the area! For now I'm just trying to be patient with some break-in mileage and cruising around the Leander/Round Rock areas, having a great time so far.

MKeVan

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey
I'm definitely interested in meeting some other Supra owners in the area! For now I'm just trying to be patient with some break-in mileage and cruising around the Leander/Round Rock areas, having a great time so far.
Likewise. Mine has been in the shop for almost 3 months now but I should be getting her back by the end of this month. We should all get together and hit some twisties or cruise on 2222

Euclid75

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra 3.0L 6MT
Likewise. Mine has been in the shop for almost 3 months now but I should be getting her back by the end of this month. We should all get together and hit some twisties or cruise on 2222
I think I would die if I had to go without mine for 3 months! I just dropped mine off yesterday for PPF and already missing it. What are you getting done?
Sponsored