Austin Exhausts

thalomir

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0L Premium
Hello all, I recently purchased a 2021 3 Liter! Looking into exhausts, it is hard to hear realistically what it sounds like in person from videos. I am thinking Tomei or AWE touring. Does anyone know good meets where I could hear some modded mk5s or would anyone with a modded exhaust be willing to meet up so I could hear it? Any information would be helpful, thanks :)
Sponsored

Chong

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 MT
Not local to you, so I can't help you hear it in person; but I recently installed AWE Touring Resonated and in my opinion, is the deepest sounding exhaust for this platform if that's the type of sound you're looking for-hope that helps.

OP
OP

thalomir

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0L Premium
Yeah, that is what I have heard. Coming from the Mustang platform I want something deep with texture to the sound if that makes sense. Thanks for the info!

Viper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, TRX, M4
I live in round rock and have awe resonated exhaust if you would like to meet to hear it?

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Not local to you, so I can't help you hear it in person; but I recently installed AWE Touring Resonated and in my opinion, is the deepest sounding exhaust for this platform if that's the type of sound you're looking for-hope that helps.
A full exhaust that's 4" will be even deeper. There are a couple options on the market to this effect.

Sgtfluffy16

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 45th anniversary edition
Look on youtube. There's specifically a group in Texas that has at least 10 or 15 different exhausts on their supers and there is an exhaust video compilation. That'll give you a good idea of where to start

oea_sup

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21’ A90 Supra 3.0 Premium
Look on youtube. There's specifically a group in Texas that has at least 10 or 15 different exhausts on their supers and there is an exhaust video compilation. That'll give you a good idea of where to start
Vince christmastree has a vid comparing just about every single exhaust sold for the platform. Although you can’t hear everything about the sound through video, hearing them all side by side with the same equipment in the same space makes for a great way to compare.

also, pretty sure this was in Texas, like DFW area. So if you want to try tor track these guys down they should be relatively local

Found it for you

jmacs_mk5

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hello all, I recently purchased a 2021 3 Liter! Looking into exhausts, it is hard to hear realistically what it sounds like in person from videos. I am thinking Tomei or AWE touring. Does anyone know good meets where I could hear some modded mk5s or would anyone with a modded exhaust be willing to meet up so I could hear it? Any information would be helpful, thanks :)
If you are in Austin I am willing to meet up with you. I am selling a very good sounding exhaust right now!

OP
OP

thalomir

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0L Premium
Vince christmastree has a vid comparing just about every single exhaust sold for the platform. Although you can’t hear everything about the sound through video, hearing them all side by side with the same equipment in the same space makes for a great way to compare.

also, pretty sure this was in Texas, like DFW area. So if you want to try tor track these guys down they should be relatively local

Found it for you
I have seen this video but did not think about tracking them down. Thanks for the idea!

6mtsoup

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
I am one of the DFW guys, I wasn't there during this shoot since I was out of town, but if you are ever looking to come up, we host Supra Sunday events every now and then where we typically have 30-40 Supras show up. You can pm me here or on IG anytime!

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
You will have no issue finding an AWE exhaust around you because of how popular they are haha!

Sell them all the time to everywhere..

-Josh
Sponsored