Austin Supras?

pr0jekt_cha0s

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
So are your cars crackling and popping on overruns? Mine doesn't change much between normal and sport mode. Sometimes the valve doesn't open on start. I see videos of them popping and mine is quiet.

dbmonster

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
So are your cars crackling and popping on overruns? Mine doesn't change much between normal and sport mode. Sometimes the valve doesn't open on start. I see videos of them popping and mine is quiet.
Iā€™ve heard they toned down the ā€œburbleā€ on the 2021ā€™s

pr0jekt_cha0s

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I understand the valve opening now. Guess it stays shut until the car reaches a certain temp. Made me happy to know that wasn't an issue.

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
Anything going on in Austin meet up wise?
I have yet to attend an enjoyable meet in Austin lol. I moved from Minneapolis a few years ago and the car scene was great! Struggling to find anything worthwhile although the drama about people shooting at each other at meets a couple of months ago was pretty entertaining.

OP
OP
AustinGRSupra

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I have yet to attend an enjoyable meet in Austin lol. I moved from Minneapolis a few years ago and the car scene was great! Struggling to find anything worthwhile although the drama about people shooting at each other at meets a couple of months ago was pretty entertaining.
yeah, you donā€™t want to do those kind of meets. COTA (when it returns) is always great. The smaller ones can be fun too (e.g., Dripping Springs).

dbmonster

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
If youā€™re not already in the ATX A90 FB group look it up and request to join. Iā€™m planning our first official meetup soon.
Sponsored