Autobody and Paint Shop Recommendations in the DMV?

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
Had a branch hit my roof during this last storm and am looking for a good autobody shop. Any recommendations?
Sponsored

Cheesedawg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
When my Fiat got t-boned I had a really good experience with D&V Autobody in Sterling.
Other then noticing that the paint coverage was actually better on that door then the oem paint on the other door when I put it up on a lift. I wouldn’t have known that it was ever done.

OP
OP
ShakaDaKine

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
When my Fiat got t-boned I had a really good experience with D&V Autobody in Sterling.
Other then noticing that the paint coverage was actually better on that door then the oem paint on the other door when I put it up on a lift. I wouldn’t have known that it was ever done.
Thanks. I checked them out and most of the reviews state that the work is top notch, but customer service and time to completion are lacking. Did they complete the work within the estimated timeframe?

Cheesedawg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Thanks. I checked them out and most of the reviews state that the work is top notch, but customer service and time to completion are lacking. Did they complete the work within the estimated timeframe?
Customer service was good but I will concur on the taking longer then expected. I didn’t feel I could hold that against them because my case was during the middle of covid restrictions. My delay in particular come from them allegedly receiving multiple door skins that were damaged or not up to their standards.

I obviously can’t speak to this being everyone’s issue, but I could see that incurring delays if they refuse to use slightly subpar parts, or fixing minor issues on parts they receive.

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Got my Supra just fixed at RPM Collision in Laurel. No issues. Color matched everything.

Hopefully the roof can be repaired and not have to be replaced.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Any other recommendations? I am looking for a shop to install some aero...

thanks

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Any other recommendations? I am looking for a shop to install some aero...

thanks
Did you ever find a good shop that was good with Aero? I'm looking for a shop to do some custom fabrication with some CF molds. I found one but their lead time is month out. Looking for a shop that's not so busy.

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Did you ever find a good shop that was good with Aero? I'm looking for a shop to do some custom fabrication with some CF molds. I found one but their lead time is month out. Looking for a shop that's not so busy.
One of my friends does CF work (ssdesignsmd). I don't know the pricing but he does great work.

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Looks like what I'm looking for but where are they located, I see their socials, but no physical address.
He does all the work from his garage. He's a one man shop for the CF work. If you give him a shout, he can get you sorted (hopefully).
Sponsored