Body shop recommendation in NoVa

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I’m trying to get my maxton lip installed. Been to three body shops in Arlington / Falls Church. All telling me to try some place else. Any suggestions? Thanks all!!
Sponsored

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Try Ted Booker at Books Performance. If you do, tell him Chris with the white Supra sent you his way. He installed my Maxton lip. Ted's shop is in Tyson's.

[email protected]
703-488-0423

jonny_tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Try Ted Booker at Books Performance. If you do, tell him Chris with the white Supra sent you his way. He installed my Maxton lip. Ted's shop is in Tyson's.

[email protected]
703-488-0423
Is it mainly body work or are they able to install mods like intake/springs?

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Do you mind if I ask what he charged you?
Feel free to DM me.
Not a problem. Tbh, I don’t remember because it was installed with a bunch of other stuff. Maybe $150ish? Might’ve been less. The lip is pretty quick to install. Can’t see it taking more than an hour or so. If you call, he’s happy to tel you what stuff will cost. He’s a good dude.

Is it mainly body work or are they able to install mods like intake/springs?
He is full-service. He did my springs, Maxton lip,mounted my wheels and tires, and installed new sway bars front and rear. I am sure he could do a full on turbo install too. He’s not a body shop but installing spoilers, splitters, diffusers, stuff like that that doesn’t require painting/prep, he can do that. But I don’t think he can paint stuff.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do you guys have general performance shop recommendations? either in va or southern Maryland?
I have a shop I trust.. but I kinda want to go somewhere different because of the transit time

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Do you guys have general performance shop recommendations? either in va or southern Maryland?
I have a shop I trust.. but I kinda want to go somewhere different because of the transit time
I have always taken my Supra to Ted at Books Performance.

another option is Brothers’ Garage in South Arlington but I haven’t been there personally.

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Second to Ted. He has since moved his shop (now located at 3733 Pickett Rd, Fairfax, VA 22031)

He can install body parts like a front lip or side skirts with no issues.

[email protected]
703-488-0423

OP
OP
SupraDC

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Second to Ted. He has since moved his shop (now located at 3733 Pickett Rd, Fairfax, VA 22031)

He can install body parts like a front lip or side skirts with no issues.
Called and emailed and got no response. :🤷: