PPF options in NOVA

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m looking for a good PPF shop in the DMV area in general tbh. I tried searching for a few but one place I wanted to go is booked out for a while and I’d like to protect the car asap. I tried the search function but there’s a lot of hits, not much in this section.
Sponsored

TheRock

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I’m looking for a good PPF shop in the DMV area in general tbh. I tried searching for a few but one place I wanted to go is booked out for a while and I’d like to protect the car asap. I tried the search function but there’s a lot of hits, not much in this section.
DMV is a big area, do you have somewhere in particular you’d prefer?

OP
OP
obito

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Detail authority is great and I've always had a pleasure talking to them but they're definitely popular for a reason and booked up for a while. I went with another installer in MD which I will share when I pick up the car and check it out in person

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I just locked in my install with them. I'll post pics and reviews and pricing once it's done ....should be Friday.

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Just got mine back from Detail Authority in Fairfax, VA.

Looks great .... very thorough. They've done a few Supra, but never phantom.
Bring it back in 30 days for wash and are view to make sure it's all good. They registered
the Xpel and the ceramic coat warranties for me as well.

IMG_3308.jpg

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 NSX
I had my Supra and Accord done at Detail Authority. My Accord has a mirror peeling that Ill have to go back and they couldnt do my front bumper because it has an accessory theyve never seen before. I guess they only install pre-cut kits? Regardless, I think Id recommend others to compare other places.

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Went into Detail Authority for my 30 day review and complementarity wash.
There are three specs of dust under the plastic on the hood. You'd never notice unless
you were inches from the hood for a few minutes. I'm ok with it. The front bumper had
some peeling by the circular sensors. Manager said that he wants it redone and we can
schedule in the future.

Very professional shop, would recommend.... even if it is filled with Teslas....lulz.

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 NSX
Just got my 22 TRD Pro 4runner done at Tint Plus in Woodbridge. Full front PPF and misc areas around truck. I highly recommend this shop vs Detail Authority. Military discount, documented progress/time lapse photos, install was spot on. Probably have them wrap the GR because I was so impressed.

Attachments

deadinside

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0
Just got my 22 TRD Pro 4runner done at Tint Plus in Woodbridge. Full front PPF and misc areas around truck. I highly recommend this shop vs Detail Authority. Military discount, documented progress/time lapse photos, install was spot on. Probably have them wrap the GR because I was so impressed.
Nice color 4Runner.

Funny enough the Jeep I traded in for the Supra was of a similar shade:

1643573433069.png
Sponsored