Southeast PPF Installers

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 bmw 318is 2012 honda civic 2022 gr86
I am in TN with an allocation for a supra. I am looking for any recommended PPF installers for the supra. I am located in Nashville, TN. Any shops close would be great. Willing to travel for the best job.

I have heard this car is hard to install PPF on and would prefer this to be as good as possible if I am going to spend a lot of money on it. Most likely going to PPF the whole car. Looking for a custom wrap with tucked edges.
Sponsored

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
Well, if your in the Clearwater, Fla area, Pure Precision is awesome. They did my front cover for $950 and it was an amazing job.
I know it's not close to you but they do great work.
Cheers and good luck

https://pureprecisiondetailing.com/

OP
OP
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks! More info is always welcome

MK5_Guevara

First Name
Giuliano
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra GR 3.0
Top Car Wraps is the best if you don't mind traveling to Georgia, they have people come other states because of the work they do with PPF and color change wrap. I had a couple of mine done there and absolutely no issues with any of them.
They're worth the drive and the money.

Best of luck bro!!

OP
OP
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Top Car Wraps is the best if you don't mind traveling to Georgia, they have people come other states because of the work they do with PPF and color change wrap. I had a couple of mine done there and absolutely no issues with any of them.
They're worth the drive and the money.

Best of luck bro!!
Thanks! Did they use a template wrap or a custom? And did they detail your car before or did you use another shop near them?

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Full frontal PPF at EPM in Greenville SC. It was 2k. They did an excellent job. I believe it was template except for the hood.

OP
OP
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Full frontal PPF at EPM in Greenville SC. It was 2k. They did an excellent job. I believe it was template except for the hood.
Thanks for the info. Are the edges tucked behind the panels on the template pieces?

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Thanks for the info. Are the edges tucked behind the panels on the template pieces?
Yeah except the tiny front fender panels. He offered to re-do them tucked if I wanted.

I would recommend that, since the ppf line is visible there. Not really anywhere else though.

CFactor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Tint world in Charlotte, NC (south Blvd location) did really well with my roof PPF. Great prices too.
IMG_0670.jpeg