Southeast GR Nasa Day coordination (Barber Motorsports Park)

Will you want to schedule with us Nov 9 (saturday

• Total voters

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I'm looking to schedule my complimentary GR day and figured I'd try to coordinate with anyone else on the fence. Track days are better when you kinda know people.

Saturday November 9th is the date I'm looking to coordinate for. Thats far enough out to allow people to plan accordingly. Weather won't be "Terrible" but it wont be 60 degrees out.

https://members.drivenasa.com/gr-track-events

_P2_0584.jpg

_P2_9154.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rensuhlo

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
@BrodoFratgins signed up. Opportunity to meet the legend from Alabama. Heard he personally grew up with Forrest Gump.

Yli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
How fast do these usually fill up? I've already used my code and $500 for a single day seems steep.

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I'll see if I can squeeze in that date but I'll probably make the decision closer to Sept/Oct.

How fast do these usually fill up? I've already used my code and $500 for a single day seems steep.
If you're signing up separately then it's better to do full weekend. $579 for two days. https://members.drivenasa.com/events/4578. It also depends on what run group you're cleared for. DE1 typically fills up first, possibly around 3-4 weeks before. DE2 gives you a little more leeway. DE3/4 typically has slots open until registration closes. Prices go up $50 10 days before the event.

Yli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
That's what I was looking for thanks! Should be able to make it and I'll try to get my friend to bring his Supra as well.

Last edited:

Yli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
What run group are you all signing up for and how hard is it to get into a higher group? I've never run with NASA before, but I'll have probably 8 days at Barber before this event.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rensuhlo

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I signed up for hpde2. I have less days than you at Barber, but I'm pretty confident with my safe driving there.

Reactions: Yli