NASA @ Mid-Ohio May 25th through 26th

NINaudio

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm about to sign up for my free NASA day out at Mid-Ohio on May 25th through 26th. Anyone else planning on going to this event?

Edit: I've signed up for the May25th through 26th event.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
I was considering it.

My free track day expired and NASA's site is pretty confusing as to what specifically I should sign up for. This is a little intimidating for noobs.

OP
OP
NINaudio

NINaudio

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I was considering it.

My free track day expired and NASA's site is pretty confusing as to what specifically I should sign up for. This is a little intimidating for noobs.
Yeah, I've been emailing a lot with the region coordinator about the sign up process. It's especially confusing because they are mostly two day events, but you get one free day.

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I was considering it.

https://members.drivenasa.com/events/4433 - Since you'd be registering as a regular person instead of through the Toyota program do this. Register an account, pick the May 25/26 option at the top, and since you are new choose your driving class as HPDE1. Then scroll down and click register and go through check out.

You should receive an email before the event with general instructions about what to do. Overall it's do a safety inspection of your car and fill out the form they give you in the email. You can do it yourself if comfortable or take it to a shop. I self tech now but I've asked Firestone in the past and they said it'd be $20. Then get there a little before 7am, find a parking spot and go find the registration desk. Then you'll go take your car to a tech inspection area to hand off the inspection form and they will check your helmet (you will need to bring your own certified one). Tech inspection will typically be near registration and you can do that before going to the registration table most of the time if they open that area early.
Sponsored

Reactions: bk5