AWE Touring Resonated stock DP, 6spd MT

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
I've got this exact same setup setting in my garage. Can't wait to install it next week.

Any drone with the manual?

Viper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, TRX, M4
I just installed mine last week and sounds great, MT. Car only has 200 miles so still breaking it in under 4k RPM. Bought it from Josh, very responsive!

Turcktech

First Name
Esat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 supra
Awe recommends non resonated touring for stock downpipe which I ordered for my mt from parkautomotorsports in canada, gave me over a month for delivery time. Canā€™t wait to receive and install it!

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23ā€™ 3.0 Base
Awe recommends non resonated touring for stock downpipe which I ordered for my mt from parkautomotorsports in canada, gave me over a month for delivery time. Canā€™t wait to receive and install it!
Check out the videos I just posted. I cannot recommend the non-res enough! Stock DP and a high flow catted DP both sound amazing. Cannot go wrong.

OP
OP
AndyK5

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
I've got this exact same setup setting in my garage. Can't wait to install it next week.

Any drone with the manual?
No drone for me. One of the reasons why I insisted on the manual is this ability to ride the second gear all the way to redline and hear the engine scream, brief pause while clutch engages and let it roar again back to redline on that long third gear. This exhaust sounds good with auto as well but it reminds me CVT more than an actual transmission.

I just installed mine last week and sounds great, MT. Car only has 200 miles so still breaking it in under 4k RPM. Bought it from Josh, very responsive!
Time to pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers. :D

OP
OP
AndyK5

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
Iā€™ll be eventually getting an aftermarket catted DP which is why I went with resonated to begin with.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Thanks again! :D

-Josh

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
What color tips? We have chrome in stock now.

-Josh

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
Mind posting some clips when you get it? I've been trying to figure out what exhaust I want for my otherwise stock '23 MT, I don't plan on doing a DP or anything to it so I want something that sounds good on an otherwise stock setup. Currently torn between HKS, AWE Touring Non-Resonated and MBRP

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Mind posting some clips when you get it? I've been trying to figure out what exhaust I want for my otherwise stock '23 MT, I don't plan on doing a DP or anything to it so I want something that sounds good on an otherwise stock setup. Currently torn between HKS, AWE Touring Non-Resonated and MBRP
I donā€™t know if the HKS and/or the MBRP use the valve or not, but if you are part of the seemingly minority that hate the burbles, go with the AWE. I am part of that minority and the AWE sounds so good in Normal.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23ā€™ 3.0 Base
I wish people would read my review and watch the videos I posted.

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
I donā€™t know if the HKS and/or the MBRP use the valve or not, but if you are part of the seemingly minority that hate the burbles, go with the AWE. I am part of that minority and the AWE sounds so good in Normal.
The HKS and MBRP are both valved. I don't necessarily have anything against the burbles, especially on the '23 MT as they do seem quite toned down compared to previous years. I like the sound/tonality of all 3 exhaust but it's so hard to choose without actually getting to hear them in person.

The AWE does have the benefit of not needing to worry about any possible valve failures or rattles.