NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Just thought I’d share my setup as I’m pretty happy with it and it’s a really unique sound while driving! AWE touring with 8” vibrant resonator in place where it normally be the 6” vibrant resonators AWE has; and a Titan catless Downpipe and the damn burble turned off lol; it’s fun for a while and I can turn it on whenever but I think the car sounds better without it. Go argue in the responses

Sponsored

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I love the sound. Maybe it's just me growing up, but when I had the AWE exhaust, some of the loud prolonged burbles made me a bit embarrassed. This is especially true when a red light hits and im hitting the brakes quickly. Going 10mph and hearing all sorts of pops and bangs out there can be a bit annoying.

I know burble tunes are popular, but im one of those guys who would turn off (maybe reduce by 50%) the burbles.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I love the sound. Maybe it's just me growing up, but when I had the AWE exhaust, some of the loud prolonged burbles made me a bit embarrassed. This is especially true when a red light hits and im hitting the brakes quickly. Going 10mph and hearing all sorts of pops and bangs out there can be a bit annoying.

I know burble tunes are popular, but im one of those guys who would turn off (maybe reduce by 50%) the burbles.
Agreed, it was made uncool by the endless 328’s wjth straight pipes and never ending pops and bangs. It’s fun sometimes but I’d honestly prefer it off most of the time :)

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Agreed, it was made uncool by the endless 328’s wjth straight pipes and never ending pops and bangs. It’s fun sometimes but I’d honestly prefer it off most of the time :)
Theres a BMW 335i that frequents my area quite a lot and I swear his burbles last for a good 15 seconds. Not even exaggerating. He alone is making me hate them :nono:

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I don't know how it is on the 2 ports, but on the 6 ports the exhaust sounds great. No crazy gunshots, just a pretty, deep sound.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I don't know how it is on the 2 ports, but on the 6 ports the exhaust sounds great. No crazy gunshots, just a pretty, deep sound.
My car had gun shots stock

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
My car had gun shots stock
While the cat-back section is the exact same part from 2020-2022, the burble tune on the 2020 2-port was MUCH more aggressive than the 6-port.
Sponsored