NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
What made you guys decide between the track or the touring?
I went with touring non res because I knew I was going to install my catless downpipe fairly soon
Sponsored

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

SavageGTR34

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I have the track exhaust with catless and its a bit ridiculous
See I almost pulled the trigger on the track one since Iā€™m trying to get as close to xmod sound as I can since they came back an told me i wouldnā€™t have it till July. After next weekends vaca 5-12th I more then likely wouldnā€™t be home till Christmas an the Supra will never see snow or rain an I donā€™t need to work on a car freezing to death in a non insulated garage. So I went with the AWE res touring exhaust since I already have a AMS catless dp so should be interesting to see how loud it is

Charlie

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GTS , Landrover Discovery 4, EVO 9 .
Yeah I think I'm going to go with the track and keep the stock downpipe for now.
Guys I am probably missing the point of what you are after but I followed two other mates here in AUS and went for for a very high flow (just legal) catted downpipe and a range of Bootmod3 tunes, which I change depending on which road / track I am taking it to. The exhaust is still standard. The sound is still awsome but the power gains are unbelievable. Does just doing the exhaust give you substaintail power gains?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Guys I am probably missing the point of what you are after but I followed two other mates here in AUS and went for for a very high flow (just legal) catted downpipe and a range of Bootmod3 tunes, which I change depending on which road / track I am taking it to. The exhaust is still standard. The sound is still awsome but the power gains are unbelievable. Does just doing the exhaust give you substaintail power gains?
with stock dp I noticed a power bump with doing the AWE, felt more responsive and just a tad bit quicker, it could be placebo, or maybe the 10-15 hp bump with a little less weight is what did it!

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

bsandoe

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0, 17 Macan S
Iā€™d like big sound while keeping all the bangs, pops and gunshots under control. Would appreciate some thoughts on this.

OP
OP
pittperson

pittperson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
Iā€™d like big sound while keeping all the bangs, pops and gunshots under control. Would appreciate some thoughts on this.
You can do this with Bootmod3. Even without the valve on the track version, you can almost eliminate the pops and bangs in standard mode and make them ridiculously obnoxious in sport mode.
Sponsored