Caden Yeatman

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 BMW M4
Hey all,

I’ve heard mixed opinions from people who have got custom tuned on bm3. I was curious who your guys’ custom tuner is and what power you’re making?

I’m fbo stock turbo, potentially going meth for now and saving some money for a bigger turbo down the line.

I’ve heard many great reviews for sameh and Paul Johnson (he tuned my m4 and it felt great). Just curious to hear some feedback. Thanks!
Sponsored

jRuN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, 2017 Ram 1500 Sport
I'm stock turbo, dp e50 tune with Sameh and happy with results. I'm patient not in a hurry so I'm not so much worried about waiting as I am about a safe quality tune. I have a post with my baseline, bm3 ots e50 and custom tune dynos ..

There's some times that I get responses back really quick and sometimes when I have to follow up.

That's my experience..

ChrisMK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0
Mike Botti is tuning on bm3 now, probably the best b58 tuner you'll come across. Personally I'm tuned with Cary Jordan and happy with his results, but down the line when I push for more power it'll be with Mikey.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
All these best tuner posts youll just mainly get people telling you who they are tuned by with no actual knowledge of anyone else to compare to most of the time.

On BM3, probably look at HCP performance, they actually work hand in hand with BM3 to make the OTS maps on BM3 iirc.

There's a ton of flavor of the week tuners. It's always been like that. Just remember that. Doesn't mean they are the best.

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
HC Performance are way too busy in most cases with actual bm3 support. I like Sameh and F80Paul from all I’ve seen and heard. Botti is too green with bm3

tlcmk5

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-CF
PJT. Paul Johnson tune His team are rock, fast response
Sponsored