BEST PPF OPTION

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
So I picked my car up from the PPF installer tonight. He had it for 2 weeks and it looks amazing. Full wrap, Stek DynoShield and ceramic window tint at 15%. He used Stek Dynomatte on the mirrors, rear diffuser, front valance and side skirts as they were a matte from the factor. He stated to me again, there isn't a more challenging car to wrap than a Supra. He finished it off with CQuarts Finest Reserve Ceramic Coating. I scheduled to take it back in 2 weeks to have him "Tune-up" the entire car (make sure all tiny water pocket/tiny bubbles are taken care of, very few I can see and most likely most of them will have evaporated by then. He will finish it off with one last coat of CQuarts Finest Reserve Ceramic Coating. Props to Man from Detail Maniac, you Sir are true professional, pics do not do it justice!!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Nice looking car. Enjoy!
Sponsored

phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra GR 3.0
So I picked my car up from the PPF installer tonight. He had it for 2 weeks and it looks amazing. Full wrap, Stek DynoShield and ceramic window tint at 15%. He used Stek Dynomatte on the mirrors, rear diffuser, front valance and side skirts as they were a matte from the factor. He stated to me again, there isn't a more challenging car to wrap than a Supra. He finished it off with CQuarts Finest Reserve Ceramic Coating. I scheduled to take it back in 2 weeks to have him "Tune-up" the entire car (make sure all tiny water pocket/tiny bubbles are taken care of, very few I can see and most likely most of them will have evaporated by then. He will finish it off with one last coat of CQuarts Finest Reserve Ceramic Coating. Props to Man from Detail Maniac, you Sir are true professional, pics do not do it justice!!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
I just picked up the matte grey Supra and it's been stored in my garage until I can bring it to get full front PPF and ceramic coating. I've been trying to do some research on the percentage of tint to go with. I'm coming from an 18 Type R and had 15% in the front and 5% in the rear and loved it. But since the Supra has less and smaller windows, I'm thinking 5% is not a good idea lol. Can you see inside during the day with the 15%?

pcw

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI, Outlander GT, Ford Fiesta, Fiat Abarth
Yes, you can see into the car slightly during the day. 15% is the darkest that I have gone, mainly because of night driving.
Sponsored