[Bimmercode] Any option for showing music controls in both HUD and gauge cluster at same time?

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
This applies to the premium 3.0 w/ HUD.

Anyone know if its possible to get it to show information in both places, all the time? Example would be using the wheel controls for music. Currently, if you have HUD enabled, then it shows there, and if you have HUD disabled, then it shows it in the gauge clusters. If you don't have a Premium, then it has no HUD and only ever shows in the gauge cluster. However, there is no way to get this to show in both places at once.

I'm wondering if anyone has seen any variables in Bimmercode expert mode that might force it to display in both locations at once, or otherwise tweak things with the HUD.

Has anyone messed with the "300C HUD" setting?
Sponsored

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I honestly doubt it, but I hope I'm wrong. Would be awesome if they had that feature!

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
No unfortunately thereā€™s no option for this.

What values do I code to get the way the audio playing allowing to scroll thru all the upcoming songs and precious songs (dash cluster) on the current play list and select vs the next track / previous track in the cluster area like it does on a base?

Any car with CarPlay Iā€™ve driven shows next or previous only and no song titles to slide thru, however the base setup allows you to wheel freely thru all of the audio play list?

corye

First Name
Corye
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra
I honestly doubt it, but I hope I'm wrong. Would be awesome if they had that feature!
Itā€™s possible if you have a 3.0 Premium.
You just have to turn off HUD, so I was asking if there was a way to turn off the trigger that tells it to disable when the other is enabled.
Sponsored