Charlie.Dunn

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 toyota supra
Hi guys. Could use some advice here.

I have a 2022 supra and just brought a bimmercode.
I followed a tutorial on how to unlock other features (faster gear changes ect..)

When doing so, once I coded it to the car I had a light fault and engine management light come on.

So I reverted back to standard and its gone anyway.

Am I doing something wrong or can these bimmercodes not be used on the 2022 ecu yet?
Sponsored

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
It's normal after the ECU is restarted when configuring certain settings (don't remember which one). There's nothing wrong with the car, just restart the car once you program it and it'll be gone.

It's a classic scare for anyone using bimmercode for the first time lol. It scared the shit out of me the first time, but yeah, it's normal

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Never heard of BimmerCode doing any sort of permanent damage so you should be fine.

It's a classic scare for anyone using bimmercode for the first time lol. It scared the shit out of me the first time, but yeah, it's normal
Also, having the alarm decide to randomly go off while in the garage will rattle your sphincter for sure. Ask me how I know.

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
This is good to know, I'll be going down this path for the first time in a few days.
Sponsored