BM3, Does all Flex fuel sensors work?

Jhand01

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mkv
Hey guys, I am currently tuned on BM3, I purchased the all in one TMS Kit motiv and Flex fuel. Will this still tell the app what the content is?
Same with Visconti flex fuel sensor. I want to make sure i can still read my E content. thanks!!
Sponsored

Souriall91

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Iā€™m running BM3 with Motiv and visconti flex fuel kit. Ethanol sensor works and Iā€™m running full e85 no issues. You just have to have your tuner send you a tune file and a bin file for the Motiv.

OP
OP
Jhand01

Jhand01

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mkv
Iā€™m running BM3 with Motiv and visconti flex fuel kit. Ethanol sensor works and Iā€™m running full e85 no issues. You just have to have your tuner send you a tune file and a bin file for the Motiv.
Does it read flexfuel through bm3 app?

Souriall91

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Iā€™m not sure I would assume with it being Racerom Compatible now that it would. I just have it as a sensor for now because I havent gotten Racerom yet.

OP
OP
Jhand01

Jhand01

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mkv
Iā€™m not sure I would assume with it being Racerom Compatible now that it would. I just have it as a sensor for now because I havent gotten Racerom yet.
what does adding a sensor do for the car exactly vs running e without a flex fuel kit?