NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Please just do this from a laptop with Ethernet. Android supports USB-C Ethernet adapters, but you have to specifically buy one with Qualcomm chipset or it's not going to work. Whatever you're holding in your photo probably doesn't have a Qualcomm chip.

This isn't working because the Ethernet adapter for the phone is the wrong kind OR you did not manually enable Ethernet tethering in the phone settings after connecting everything.

This has nothing to do with the car running or not running, how many times you pressed the ignition button, what app version you have, blah blah.

It's the adapter. Use a laptop.
I'll try and use a buddies laptop, I dnt kno what any of that is going to take your word for it. Does this mean I have to keep going bk and forth to his house to flash my car? And i have turned on tethering mentioned that a few times. But I appreciate the help gratefully 🙏🏿, I was getting way to upset. About it running something else was wrong
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'll try and use a buddies laptop, I dnt kno what any of that is going to take your word for it. Does this mean I have to keep going bk and forth to his house to flash my car? And i have turned on tethering mentioned that a few times. But I appreciate the help gratefully 🙏🏿, I was getting way to upset. About it running something else was wrong
Like @Thraxbert explained better and like I tried to tell you before, you need a different USB-C to Ethernet adapter to get it working. Or a laptop or a long ass ethernet cable to your desktop lol.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Just find a cheapo laptop for the low you can use to flash your car any time.

Karamk5

First Name
Essa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra
Hey @NFamous60 I am facing the same exact issue with my bm3 app, i have the cables from a90shop and is not working, so all you did was buy the ethernet to usb-c cable that @XtremeMaC linked and it worked? Please i need reply asap thanks.

Karamk5

First Name
Essa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra
Btw i use my iphone to setup and i have an ipad pro, so does it matter which device i use?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Karamk5

First Name
Essa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra
Im looking for a quick solution, i really dont wanna wait for the wireless adapter to come in, so if i just get a proper Ethernet adapter i will get my problem fixed correct? Thanks for the quick reply btw

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Im looking for a quick solution, i really dont wanna wait for the wireless adapter to come in, so if i just get a proper Ethernet adapter i will get my problem fixed correct? Thanks for the quick reply btw
I went to best buy and brought a different adapter didn't want to wait for the delivery
16793968123318909155282500665355.jpg

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
When u plug it in go to you connections settings and activate ethernet tethering. You have to donthat everytime you plug it in

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have an android so not sure. IPad would probably be better but I'm always on the go I preferred it working thru my phone cause I keep my phone on me more then a tablet
Sponsored