BMW Production Halts due to War! (Update): BMW To Gradually Resume Production At German Factories Next Week

Willow1308

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have lots of fun vechicles...
Making jokes about this is sick. I have done two tours of duty in war. People are dying and a country under siege. Sad
Thank you for your service!

Agreed … the Ukrainian people are suffering … and losing many lives to protect their homeland and freedom!!

The Russian military is systematically destroying large swaths of Ukraine … and targeting civilian areas … it’s a horrible situation!

….

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Making jokes about this is sick. I have done two tours of duty in war. People are dying and a country under siege. Sad
Agreed. I was born in eastern Europe, I have tons of friends and family still over there. Whats going on is an absolute tragedy. I know its easy to make jokes while living comfortably in the states, but what these people are going through is real. It's not a good time to make jokes. Gotta have some human decency.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Yup. That E-6 around here that was constantly shitposting and making irrelevant political statements was banned for a good reason.

HoosierRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yup. That E-6 around here that was constantly shitposting and making irrelevant political statements was banned for a good reason.
Why are you saying E-6 like it's an insult?

GarGaMeL05

First Name
Nam N.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91 CF Edition
Thank You for your service. Agreed 100%. I know how these people feel. My family escaped Vietnam during the war (wasn't easy). It's heartbreaking to have to be force out of your own homeland. I feel so bad for these people.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra