Toyota Germany confirms production Supra will be at the Detroit Auto Show!

Are you going to Detroit for the Supra unveiling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
Sounds legit based on leaked info showing 2 motors for US supra
Sponsored

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
If the big debut is taking place in Detroit then whats going on with SEMA? Is Toyota going to just show either the GR Supra concept again... and or a pre-production car with aftermarket items like wheels, lips, body kits and etc?

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
If the big debut is taking place in Detroit then whats going on with SEMA? Is Toyota going to just show either the GR Supra concept again... and or a pre-production car with aftermarket items like wheels, lips, body kits and etc?
Probably just the one with the camo wrap like in Spain and Goodwood along with the GR Supra concept. I don't think we will see any aftermarket parts but I might be wrong.

Searchneverend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camaro, Camry, Corolla, Accord, Z350, Alfa Romeo 4C
I work for Toyota dealership, and I am going to see the car live on november 27th. Cant freaking wait!
Also they say we are getting a car for the dealership summer 2019.
Did they by any chance speculated the price or price range for the U.S I6

Kicol33t

First Name
Sandro
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RAV4 C-HR
Will do!

No, sadly they have not gone out with any information thus far. There is speculations we are going to get the price for the new models coming next year, already in the start of november. Hopefully this will include the Supra aswell.

And also, this is for the euro-spec car. We had one of our guys down in Paris, and he was told the 340hp and a 0-100(60) to be 4.5sec.
I actually had that information told to me in February when i was in Prague with Toyota, but i tought maybe some of the specs might change before release.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.