** bootmod3 Black November SALE **

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Holy shit, if someone just came to this thread for answers they'll end up more confused if they qualify every response equally. Is there not a sticky with exactly what each scenario can accomplish?

Fairly certain the arrogant twat saying that it's all possible with BM3 is conflating pre-June 2020 ECU's with ones that require Femto unlocks.

But as someone that runs JB4, Methanol and e40-50, it sounds like I can do the BM3 Femto unlock, get a different meth controller, and run a single ethanol blend and still be okay? And later if I wanted to go with Port injection and a different turbo, I can also do that with a standalone PI controller? Anything wrong there @zrk ? If that's the case, then ~600whp doesn't sound like a hard limit on non-clone unlocks.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Holy shit, if someone just came to this thread for answers they'll end up more confused if they qualify every response equally. Is there not a sticky with exactly what each scenario can accomplish?

Fairly certain the arrogant twat saying that it's all possible with BM3 is conflating pre-June 2020 ECU's with ones that require Femto unlocks.

But as someone that runs JB4, Methanol and e40-50, it sounds like I can do the BM3 Femto unlock, get a different meth controller, and run a single ethanol blend and still be okay? And later if I wanted to go with Port injection and a different turbo, I can also do that with a standalone PI controller? Anything wrong there @zrk ? If that's the case, then ~600whp doesn't sound like a hard limit on non-clone unlocks.
Yes. you can do all that.
Sponsored