Bootmod3 Flex Fuel, Antilag, Map Switching, anyone try it?

UnsatMKV

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
Update: Emailed them. Went allowed them to remote in to computer. Went through the works and still no map switching. He verified the custom rom and correct map. Had to be escalated to their software team. Verified all connections with FFK and can't figure it out. Something is up.
Sponsored

jRuN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, 2017 Ram 1500 Sport
Will be installing their flex fuel kit and attempting to use the Multi-Map stage2 maps after DME comes back from Femto in a week.. following this thread for updates!

OP
OP

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Update: Emailed them. Went allowed them to remote in to computer. Went through the works and still no map switching. He verified the custom rom and correct map. Had to be escalated to their software team. Verified all connections with FFK and can't figure it out. Something is up.
Sounds like femto did a basic unlock for you and not custom rom one as otherwise it works.

jRuN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got mine back from Femto, flashed Multi-map Stage 2 ..

Did you verify you are pressing the cruise control speed toggle switch down hard enough to pass the *click* point? When I hold the switch down without going past the click point.. tach drops to 0.. I think this is the ethanol content reading feature.. if I press it down further so it clicks.. I get the tach showing which map I'm in and can then go up or down.

Just double checking it's not something as simple as that.

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
Will be installing their flex fuel kit and attempting to use the Multi-Map stage2 maps after DME comes back from Femto in a week.. following this thread for updates!
Hey dude, when you bought bm3 before hand for the unlock/custom rom , did you register the vehicle with the license before or did all that after receiving back the ecu? I'm sending mine out for the July trip but got all my bm3 stuff before hand. Thanks.

jRuN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey dude, when you bought bm3 before hand for the unlock/custom rom , did you register the vehicle with the license before or did all that after receiving back the ecu? I'm sending mine out for the July trip but got all my bm3 stuff before hand. Thanks.
I did it all before it went out, that's the instructions I got from Euro Performance

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
Any updates on this?

xplizitremix

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91, 2018 FK8
Got a few questions,

Before sending out my ECU I should:

1.) Purchase and register my VIN on Bootmod3 before sending out my ECU to femto.

2.) So femto website asks with two options that i'm looking at:

Option1:
for BootMod3 Custom ROM
BootMod3 CustomROM

Including map switching, flex fuel, antilag, in-dash ethanol content check on rpm gauge, etc.

Please consult with BootMod3 support about your exact VIN support and their custom code availability, since we can't track their changes.

Option2:
for BootMod3
BootMod3 regular unlock / NO CustomROM

Please consult with BootMod3 support about your exact VIN support and their custom code availability, since we can't track their changes.

Would option1 also allow me to run OTS maps too from bootmod3? until I get a custom ROM or I can only run custom ROM. I really wanted the antilag feature

Thanks in advance

jRuN

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You definitely want CustomROM.

You can still run OTS tunes with it.

I registered with them before I sent the dme.
Sponsored