Bootmod3 Flex Fuel, Antilag, Map Switching, anyone try it?

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
I just flashed the 91 multimap...it shows successful but the map switching function is not working. So I have no clue which map I am using....tried either pressing Resume button or Cruise Down Key...No response at all..

Emailed the customer service to see what your words are. Their customer service so far is very fast and helpful!
Are you sure you're doing the switch correctly?

I just hold the cruise control speed down (all the way down) for 3 seconds. The tachometer will then snap to a number to show what map slot you're in. For example, if I hold mine down it goes to 3000 RPM to show I'm on the 3rd map for 93 octane. Press cruise up to the first click to change maps. Do nothing and the map switching mode will auto-end.

Please note there is no "91 multi-map" so you may have flashed the wrong map. There is now _one_ map called "MultiMap Stage 1" or "MultiMap Stage 2" depending on your hardware. If you didn't flash the map with this name, you're on an older tune.

1638295868019.png
Sponsored

QQ520TT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Solara, FRS, Prius
Are you sure you're doing the switch correctly?

I just hold the cruise control speed down (all the way down) for 3 seconds. The tachometer will then snap to a number to show what map slot you're in. For example, if I hold mine down it goes to 3000 RPM to show I'm on the 3rd map for 93 octane. Press cruise up to the first click to change maps. Do nothing and the map switching mode will auto-end.

Please note there is no "91 multi-map" so you may have flashed the wrong map. There is now _one_ map called "MultiMap Stage 1" or "MultiMap Stage 2" depending on your hardware. If you didn't flash the map with this name, you're on an older tune.

1638295868019.png
Thank you for clarifying! Yes, i am sure I got the right tune. I just reflashed ecu again by using my phone. The buttons for the map switching is not responding...anyone here who has the early 2021 and tried the new map?

Attachments

QQ520TT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Solara, FRS, Prius
Some updates! Again, BM3's customer service is top notch. Issued me a ticket for the regular 91 map. So, the rom version of my 2021 supra is not currently supported by MultiMap Stage 1 map. They are working on it but no ETA yet.

Vimugsy011

First Name
Mugsy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I have an 2020 and tried out the new multi-map tune, all the functions are working well for me.

kyippee

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2022 M235
Some updates! Again, BM3's customer service is top notch. Issued me a ticket for the regular 91 map. So, the rom version of my 2021 supra is not currently supported by MultiMap Stage 1 map. They are working on it but no ETA yet.
This is the same response I got; maybe our unlocks were done with the specific same method, or our cars had this specific ROM somehow

QQ520TT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Solara, FRS, Prius
Anyways, my butt dyno told me the tune is working. I could feel every gear was pulling harder...but my 0-60 got worse due to traction. My brand new PSS could handle the increased torque. Still learning how to launch better.

kyippee

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2022 M235
Anyways, my butt dyno told me the tune is working. I could feel every gear was pulling harder...but my 0-60 got worse due to traction. My brand new PSS could handle the increased torque. Still learning how to launch better.
Odd.. I couldn't get the map switching to work, and when I drove it with the multimaps flashed, it felt like stock power to me.

QQ520TT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Solara, FRS, Prius
Odd.. I couldn't get the map switching to work, and when I drove it with the multimaps flashed, it felt like stock power to me.
I will go get a dyno probably later this month. I am using regular 91 map right now...maybe more power than acn91 map. Still learning how to do logging! My phone with the bootmod agent app is very buggy... Always disconnect me when blogging

the_wilferine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Pro Auto 3.0
Anyone tried this with the latest release that has CustomROM support? Struggling to get mine to switch

OP
OP

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Number of my locals got it going but they didnā€™t need femto unlocks, just bench and they were already bench unlocked so they just got the tunes and reflashed. 2 of them mailed out their DMEs and are waiting.

OP
OP

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
All works. What canā€™t you get to work? Probably doing it wrong

UnsatMKV

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
All works. What canā€™t you get to work? Probably doing it wrong
Installed the bm3 flex fuel kit. Then switched to the Multimap stage 2. BM3 app wont show ethanol content on the dashboard and I have tried everyway possible to switch it to map 3 for the 93 flex and it wont activate at all. Followed all the bootmod instructions for both. And double checked all connections.

OP
OP

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Youā€™re doing something wrong bro. Email them for instructions