Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
europerformancecenter.com
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
Man, I keep getting matched with singles in my area. What do you know, finally found one, but now FedEx says held up at Russian customs. Still waiting for delivery. Guess I've to use @Louaye @EPC next time.
Well idk about this one but I can try LOL

UnsatMKV

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
Def looks cool. Can’t wait to use it when the non clone unlocks are available with Femto and bm3.
Is this a thing happening or just wishful thinking? Might just hold out if it is happening.

devnull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra 3.0 premium, 2021 Tesla M3P
I was referring to customrom being unlocked. I believe bm3 has stated they already have it for the supra, but want to make sure it will cover all gen 2 b58's.

You can send your DME to femto now to get the partial unlock, but you won't have all the benefits of customrom. From what I gather, you would need to send your DME back out to femto to unlock customrom when released, so I am just going to wait until it is released before shipping it off.

damnsupra

First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra, s15, r34 gtr. gr corolla :]
I was referring to customrom being unlocked. I believe bm3 has stated they already have it for the supra, but want to make sure it will cover all gen 2 b58's.

You can send your DME to femto now to get the partial unlock, but you won't have all the benefits of customrom. From what I gather, you would need to send your DME back out to femto to unlock customrom when released, so I am just going to wait until it is released before shipping it off.
would love to know this, if thats the case im sending to femto asap