Brake Rotors

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I’ve had some of my fastest track times using RockAuto.com rotors. I pay like an extra $10 per rotor to get the high humidity rust prone ones. Shocked how available these parts are becoming & available for our cars. Supply and demand. More people are tracking these great rides. Love it!

Hawk DTC plus Rockauto.com rotors = more affordable = more track time for me. Great stopping power with the stock 3.0 premium calipers.
Sponsored

tomfree

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have no malfunction with cheap name brand rotors from RockAuto either. Most of the stuff we buy for my LeMons foxbody Mustang is from RA. The reason to buy from FCPEuro is their insane warranty policy.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
I have no malfunction with cheap name brand rotors from RockAuto either. Most of the stuff we buy for my LeMons foxbody Mustang is from RA. The reason to buy from FCPEuro is their insane warranty policy.
This is the reason why I just bought some Zimmermans from them. I'm going to bed them in with my Project Mu pads.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I love the two-piece rotors but, if they don't last long, I'll be going with FCPEuro assuming shipping costs don't offset the savings.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This is the reason why I just bought some Zimmermans from them. I'm going to bed them in with my Project Mu pads.
Nice! Can you share the link to the rotors? I’d like to check em out. Price, differences from the RockAuto ones. Thanks Wes!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks brother! Definitely more money but love their site. Bought oil from them, great company.

The OEM rotors were surprisingly nice, felt lighter, but ungodly expensive.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=11594889&cc=3450320&pt=1896&jsn=413

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=11594901&cc=3450320&pt=1896&jsn=415

These are so affordable, I could almost switch them with each pad exchange. But I’ll try and get multiple uses for sure. So far serving me well. Let us know how many pad uses you get out of those nice rotors! 😃

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Thanks brother! Definitely more money but love their site. Bought oil from them, great company.

The OEM rotors were surprisingly nice, felt lighter, but ungodly expensive.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=11594889&cc=3450320&pt=1896&jsn=413

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=11594901&cc=3450320&pt=1896&jsn=415

These are so affordable, I could almost switch them with each pad exchange. But I’ll try and get multiple uses for sure. So far serving me well. Let us know how many pad uses you get out of those nice rotors! 😃
Holy smokes!! Those are cheap AF!!

I use FCPEuro a lot because they're here in CT so the free shipping is lightening fast and if I need to return something they're an hour from my house. Still though, Rock Auto is so damn cheap!

I'm at 30k on my stock rotors/pads and they're lipped pretty bad at this point. No evidence of heat effects from the events I've done so far, but they're too lipped to pad slap. We'll see how the Zimms do with the Project-μ pads.
Sponsored