Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
Alright now.

Everyone knows each sticker is worth +2hp. Proven fact. I have the dyno charts to prove it. This makes it the cheapest performance improvement on the market. Hands down.

Second, have you ever looked through the little triangle windows behind the door windows? From the driver seat, can you even see through the driver side little window? Toyota made those windows for STICKERS. It's what they are there for. Duh. :)

For sponsoring or making your own. Come on now. Do it the right way.. buy a part, hope they send you a sticker, put the sticker on the car, be prepared to defend said part/sticker at the cars and caffeine.

OP
OP
Lik

Lik

First Name
Wayden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra 3.0P, 19 370ZR, 23 Model 3, 99 GS-T
Alright now.

Everyone knows each sticker is worth +2hp. Proven fact. I have the dyno charts to prove it. This makes it the cheapest performance improvement on the market. Hands down.

Second, have you ever looked through the little triangle windows behind the door windows? From the driver seat, can you even see through the driver side little window? Toyota made those windows for STICKERS. It's what they are there for. Duh. :)

For sponsoring or making your own. Come on now. Do it the right way.. buy a part, hope they send you a sticker, put the sticker on the car, be prepared to defend said part/sticker at the cars and caffeine.
Spitting facts. +2hp each sticker. I actually bought all the parts and they did come with stickers. I just wanted to troll people into thinking the car is stock.

Current parts installed
MST v2 cold air intake
AWE Track Exhaust
Boost Logic Downpipe
Heritage Tail Lights
Rexspeed v2 brake lights
Speed Industry Rear Tri LED Sidemarkers

Parts being installed on Friday at GoRaceBox
Ecutek
Visconti Flex Fuel Kit
HKS Super SQV Blow Off Valve

Getting it tuned there too. I think all those parts will only add like 10 hp so I wanted to add like 5 stickers to double it.
Sponsored