Burger Tuning BMS Elite BMW/Supra B58TU Charge Pipe Blow-Off Valve (BOV) Kit

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
We're about to find out, just ordered 🤞(would find it hard to believe that it doesn't, if that's what's in their instruction manual).
That’s the thing. Could be in their instructions but doesn’t mean it will work like it should like the Vargas turbo adapter.
Sponsored

a90fresh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90 3.0 Premium
That’s the thing. Could be in their instructions but doesn’t mean it will work like it should like the Vargas turbo adapter.
Found this video over the weekend, he's doing similar vacuum tap for another B58 setup (link starts @ 3:30 where he goes over the tap).

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
Found this video over the weekend, he's doing similar vacuum tap for another B58 setup (link starts @ 3:30 where he goes over the tap).

Looks like the same spot VTT uses.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is this a performance mod or just a noise maker?

rammjaeger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MKV Supra Manual, 1996 MKIV Supra Turbo 6 SPD
noob question…any reason this would negatively affect performance?
I’m wondering the same thing. As I understand it the MKV already has in internal BOV that recirculates the pressure. So if this is venting the excess pressure to the atmosphere instead of recirculating it, are you losing any pressure that you would otherwise have? Also, is it venting more/or less excess pressure than the internal BOV?

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
I’m wondering the same thing. As I understand it the MKV already has in internal BOV that recirculates the pressure. So if this is venting the excess pressure to the atmosphere instead of recirculating it, are you losing any pressure that you would otherwise have? Also, is it venting more/or less excess pressure than the internal BOV?
That is exactly the reason why aftermarket BOV throw off fuel trims which affects mpg and performance negatively. seeing how this is integrated to a charge pipe and uses a vacuum line im hoping this would be different

Last edited:

DMV Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda accord
Exactly what I wanted to say but too much of a noob to put it into writing. Thanks!