First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

Are you looking to unlock the full potential of your BMW B58TU or Supra B58TU engine? The Burger Tuning BMS Elite Charge Pipe Blow-Off Valve (BOV) Kit is here to take your driving experience to the next level. This meticulously designed kit offers more than just a performance upgrade; it's a statement of power and innovation.

The heart of any turbocharged engine lies in its ability to manage boost pressure effectively. With the Burger Tuning BMS Elite BOV Kit, you gain an edge in boost pressure management, translating into enhanced throttle response, quicker acceleration, and improved overall performance. Whether you're tearing up the track or cruising down the highway, this kit ensures your engine operates at peak efficiency.

But that's not all ā€“ the Burger Tuning BMS Elite BOV Kit also introduces an exhilarating blow-off sound that adds an element of excitement to your driving experience. The unmistakable 'whoosh' as excess pressure is released during gear changes or throttle lift-off is bound to turn heads and put a smile on your face. It's the perfect blend of performance and auditory delight.

Crafted with precision and built to last, the Burger Tuning BMS Elite Charge Pipe BOV Kit is a testament to engineering excellence. The kit is designed to be a direct fit, ensuring easy installation without any modifications. It's a plug-and-play solution that seamlessly integrates into your engine setup.

Embrace the world of aftermarket upgrades with confidence, knowing that the Burger Tuning BMS Elite BOV Kit is backed by a commitment to quality and performance. Elevate your driving experience, express your individuality, and unleash the true potential of your turbocharged engine.

Upgrade your BMW B58TU or Supra B58TU today with the Burger Tuning BMS Elite Charge Pipe Blow-Off Valve Kit, and discover a new level of power, precision, and pure driving pleasure.

Finally, that blow-off valve sound you've been waiting for on your B58TU powered BMW or Supra. Designed and manufactured by Burger Motorsports in the USA. The BMS Elite is the highest quality B58TU charge pipe upgrade on the market. Our charge pipe is constructed from high-gauge aluminum featuring a CNC throttle body and turbo flange for a snug, OEM-style fit. It is completed with a glossy black powder coat to coordinate with the engine bay and boasts three 1/8" NPT bungs ideal for an external boost gauge or methanol nozzles. Its double o-ring seal design on the chargepipe flange that attaches to the turbo is designed to withstand up to 40+psi of high boost. In comparison, other makers reuse the single OEM o-ring, which is not suitable for high boost.

Also includes a heavy-duty replacement coupler, o-ring, c-clip, and all required installation hardware.

This version features the Turbosmart Raceport valve blow-off valve to release excess pressure in the charge pipes when letting off the gas. In addition to intoxicating sound, it reduces compressor surge and improves overall reliability at higher boost levels. Compatible with factory tuning, JB4, and flash tuning.

Features and Benefits
ā€¢ Amazing blow-off valve sound
ā€¢ Improved reliability at higher boost levels
ā€¢ Snug OEM fitment
ā€¢ Increased diameter for better airflow
ā€¢ CNC machined throttle body and turbo flange
ā€¢ Reduces compressor surge
ā€¢ Compatible with factory tuning, JB4, and flash tuning.
ā€¢ Includes three 1/8' NPT bungs for methanol/water injection or boost gauges
ā€¢ Heavy-duty reinforced silicone coupler
ā€¢ 100% reversible.
ā€¢ Made in the USA

Vehicle Fitment
BMW 2 Series
ā€¢ 2022-Present G42 B58 M240i including xDrive

BMW 3 Series
ā€¢ 2020-Present G20 G21 B58 M340i including xDrive

BMW 4 Series
ā€¢ 2021-Present G22 G23 G26 B58 M440i including Gran Coupe and xDrive

BMW 7 Series
ā€¢ 2016-2022 G11 G12 B58 BMW 740i including xDrive

BMW Z4
ā€¢ 2019-Present BMW G29 B58 Z4 M40i

Toyota Supra
ā€¢ 2020-Present Toyota GR Supra Mk5 B58 3.0L 6 cyl.

What's Included:
(1) Turbosmart Blow-Off Valve
(1) Lower charge pipe
(1) Upper charge pipe with BOV flange
(1) 3R2.5 silicone coupler
(1) 2.5" Tbolt clamp
(1) 3" Tbolt clamp
(5) 1/8NPT plugs
(1) M6x1x16mm bolt
(2) O rings
(1) N54 BOV adapter + E clip
(2) 90* 1/8NPT to 1/4" push lock fittings
(1) 30" 1/4" tubing

58TU-charge-pipe-FULL-BOV-2023-Suora-BMW_1024x1024.jpg

b58tu-bmw-blow-off-valve-charge-pipe-chargepipe-supra-b58-supra_540x__251483.jpg
b58tu-bmw-blow-off-valve-charge-pipe-chargepipe-supra-b58-supra-2022_540x__343884.jpg
b58tu-bmw-charge-pipe-chargepipe-supra-b58-supra-blow-off-valve-2023_540x__84191.jpg
b58tu-bmw-charge-pipe-chargepipe-supra-b58-supra-blow-off-valve-2023_540x__841912.jpg
B58TU-charge-pipe-bmw-b58-supra_00d63f3f-525c-4e1d-9aa1-fd004feaffc0_540x__747806.jpg

B58-BMW-Charge-pipe-f-chassis-340-240-440-140_1_63c85342-6fdd-4ef5-92d9-f2c8b5652647_540x__691...jpg
Sponsored

Shadows_mkv

First Name
Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0 Premium MT
Is there any electrical wiring like how the hks one needs to connect to the pedal?

also would this work on the MT?

Last edited:

mkvB58KING

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
No electrical wiring at all. There is one vacuum line that runs to a source, and they include a 2 port tap with the kit. I had this same CP on a 340i and it sounded amazing.

Maverick

First Name
Maverick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20" Supra LE #1164, 15" Mustang CO
Would this have any benefit for a stock turbo car besides noise

mkvB58KING

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It depends on your setup I think. For a stock car, likely not. For a tuned / FBO car there are advantages to upgrading the charge pipe. The stock charge pipe can handle a very high amount of boost, it isn't as big of a concern as previous gen BMW iterations. The other advantage is it offers 3 1/8" NPT bungs which is great for meth injection or even a boost source.

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Until proven otherwise, I'm going to assume this uses the BMS N54 vacuum adapter (or something like it) to provide a vacuum reference.

I believe it sits on the engine block end of the brake booster hose. The hose runs from an air valve that plugs into the block up to the master cylinder on the driver side firewall. Brake boosters explicitly require vacuum to function, and so do BOVs, so tapping this as a reference is a good idea. Because the air valve is, well, a valve, it's going to open and close with boost as-required by the master cylinder.

Then you just run a hose from the adapter to the BOV. No wiring needed.

But you'd need to get to the underside of the car, down low on the block, to install the adapter. So, jackstands required or whatever.

1693926126341.png

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Until proven otherwise, I'm going to assume this uses the BMS N54 vacuum adapter (or something like it) to provide a vacuum reference.

I believe it sits on the engine block end of the brake booster hose. The hose runs from an air valve that plugs into the block up to the master cylinder on the driver side firewall. Brake boosters explicitly require vacuum to function, and so do BOVs, so tapping this as a reference is a good idea. Because the air valve is, well, a valve, it's going to open and close with boost as-required by the master cylinder.

Then you just run a hose from the adapter to the BOV. No wiring needed.

But you'd need to get to the underside of the car, down low on the block, to install the adapter. So, jackstands required or whatever.

1693926126341.png
That fitting is impossible to reach.

Well... not impossible, but fucking close. Manifold needs to come off to reach the bolt from the top, or you can try a U shaped wrench from the bottom.

FWIW- we usually keep that particular breather disconnected on the race cars.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You wouldn't need to touch the bolt if I'm right. It would just snap onto the breather as a MITM thing.

//edit: Judging by the construction of the 2pc brake booster hose, I think you could also install this thing between the two hose halves. I believe the male end of the fitting on 44763A in the diagram is the same as the male end of the valve in the block.

mkvB58KING

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It does use that fitting, or at least one exactly like it. On the B58 it's on the top of the engine towards the front. Installs in 2 minutes.

adapt.PNG

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It does use that fitting, or at least one exactly like it. On the B58 it's on the top of the engine towards the front. Installs in 2 minutes.
I know what fitting you're talking about, and I was always under the impression that this barb on the front of the manifold doesn't actually provide vacuum. If you look at MAP from the car, the manifold doesn't really hold strong vacuum like other cars d/t BMW valvetronic. I don't believe that port/barb valved, either. I suppose it would be under strong vacuum for a second after letting off the throttle, but it doesn't hold vacuum at idle the way other cars do. I'm hard-pressed to understand how anyone could use that barb as a vacuum reference sufficient to operate a typical BOV, which needs strong boost and vacuum to function.

Last edited: